Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NEC ND2500a DVD writer £60

• 26-03-2004 5:54pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 55,526 ✭✭✭✭

Pretty good deal from http://www.svp.co.uk (just got it in an email).
    We've just been able to slash almost 15% off the price of the award winning NEC ND2500a 8x DVD writer!

We only have a limited number in stock and wanted to give our Buyers Club members the news as quickly as possible.

WWW.CDRINFO.COM gave the drive their BEST BUY award and added the following comments:

"The unit performed extremely well as a CD writer and the 32x supported CD recording speed is good. What was most impressive however was the drive's CD writing quality which can only be described as excellent!
    In the DVD recording tests we would like to congratulate NEC regarding the drive's compatibility with all the media we tested. Also the DVD writing quality was very good, with low PI/PO (error) levels."

59.99 inc VAT

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 65,649 ✭✭✭✭unkel
    Chauffe, Marcel, chauffe!

Sweet deal, but very high shipping charge from them. OK if you buy a sh*tload of media at the same time. Good company to deal with :)

They're €93 here, but they don't take credit cards

• Closed Accounts Posts: 973 ✭✭✭Gmodified

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,639 ✭✭✭[nicK]

yeah, i got mine from overclockers - not a great drive though, having trouble recognising recordable media and it's also very loud .. shoulda kept my pioneer106

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,563 ✭✭✭leeroybrown

I was going to get one but I decided that the Pioneer 107 (currently £69.98 Including VAT at 17.5% from SVP) was worth the extra money.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,115 ✭✭✭Pacifico

Originally posted by leeroybrown
    I was going to get one but I decided that the Pioneer 107 (currently £69.98 Including VAT at 17.5% from SVP) was worth the extra money.

How much was delivery on that from SVP?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,563 ✭✭✭leeroybrown

It's a killer unless you have a very big order. I think it's 16 Stg. It was fine for me as the order size was very large - over 300 Stg.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,264 ✭✭✭RicardoSmith

Originally posted by Scrappy]-[Nick
    yeah, i got mine from overclockers - not a great drive though, having trouble recognising recordable media and it's also very loud .. shoulda kept my pioneer106

Ooo a noisey DVD is a big negative.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 781 ✭✭✭Jorinn

You can use credit card via paypal.

*edit* wrong quote, meant to quote unkel over jes-computer.de

Advertisement