Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Funniest Paddy Irishman Jokes!

• 26-03-2004 6:41pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 346 ✭✭

ok lets have it hear and we can have a vote.

I hope this thread wont be closed.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,726 ✭✭✭quank

didnt you have this exact same thread like two days ago or something?
    :dunno:

/quank frowns on coolio

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,798 ✭✭✭Funky

I Think Paddy Jokes Are Really Really Racist.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,487 ✭✭✭banquo

i think paddy irishman jokes are really really funny.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 329 ✭✭Walter Ego

Paddy jokes are racist. Paddy jokes are often very funny. But they remain racist.
    Until I am allowed to tell my vast repetoir of afro-american jokes I think Paddy jokes should be banned.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 742 ✭✭✭Senor_Fudge

here we go get ready for the bin lads ^_^

• Advertisement

Two old ladies are walking along when they see 3 naked well endowed black men standing at a bus stop.

One is shocked and says "Why has the black man in the middle got a white willie?"

The second says "They're not black men, they are Irish coalminers, the one in the middle goes home at lunchtime"

Now who enjoyed it, who was offended by it, and was it racist?:cool:

ya twas good

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,487 ✭✭✭banquo

hee hee hee.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,726 ✭✭✭quank

good joke

but one thing

WHY ON EARTH were they NEKKID?!:rolleyes:

they were off their heads on mushies

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,825 ✭✭✭Healio

paddy english-man, paddy irish-man and paddyfat-man are on a plane together,

the pilot announces "i regret to inform you but the plane is going to crash"

paddy english man jumps out and says:"god bless England"

paddy irish man jumps out and says "god bless Ireland"

and paddy fatman jumps out and says "god bless the person i land on"

paddy english, irish and scots man are out for dinner with their respective wives:

paddy english man turns to his wife and says "pass the sugar, SUGAR!"

paddy irish man turns to his wife and says "pass the honey, HONEY!"

paddy scots man turns to his wife and says "pas the milk you FAT COW!"

paddy english, irish and scots man are playin football in a field.

paddy english man kicks the ball into a cave and he goes in to get it back, suddenly he heres a voice saying: "i am the bald witch of this cave to get your ball back, do something i cannot do!"

paddy english man picks up the ball and does half a milion tap-ups, the witch breaks her **** laughin, then picks up the ball and does a million tap-ups. paddy english man comes running out the cave crying.

paddy scots man goes in and hears the same so he picks up the ball and does 4 million tap-ups, the witch nearly dies of laughter, as she picks up the ball and does 8 million tap-ups. paddy scots man comes out crying.

finally, paddy irish man walks in and heres the same: "i am the bald witch of these caves if you want your ball back do something i cant", so with that paddy irish man whips out a comb and starts brushing his hair!!!

paddy-************* man jokes arent really racist, they just have the irish man portrayed as the best of the lot (which i totally agree with) but ive heard many of an english person, where the english person is the best, so they probaly are racist but it depends on who tells them.

p.s. Silent Death post your repatwar of afro-american jokes i'll support ye from being banned!!!!

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 92,008 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

Originally posted by Healio
    p.s. Silent Death post your repatwar of afro-american jokes i'll support ye from being banned!!!!

I can see that working .. :rolleyes:

english, irish and scots man are having breakfast with their respective wives:

english man turns to his wife and says "pass the sugar, SUGAR!"

scots man turns to his wife and says "pass the honey, HONEY!"

irish man turns to his wife and says "you stupid bitch you've ruined my life"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 346 ✭✭coolio_64

some of them are very funny!!

Originally posted by Healio

I don't think the famous 3 paddies are racist. As a genre I think they are unique within Ireland and we can laugh at ourselves.
    On the other hand it would be morally wrong of us to belittle a whole race of people who have no Nuns to guide them simply because they can't put the word Superior after the word Mother.:rolleyes:

Advertisement