Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Getting out of UTV Contract

• 26-03-2004 10:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 481 ✭✭

I signed up for the service last week but now have serious reservations about the service given all the very bad reports here in boards.

utv have deducted the 99 yoyos installation fee but that's as far as it has gone.

Does anybody know if I am perfectly within my rights to cancel the service given that it hasn't been activated yet ?

Comments

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 12,450 Mod ✭✭✭✭dub45

Originally posted by Couch Potato

Does anybody know if I am perfectly within my rights to cancel the service given that it hasn't been activated yet ?

Well it may well have been activated - nowadays for a lot of people it can be hard to notice!:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 481 ✭✭Couch Potato

Originally posted by dub45
    Well it may well have been activated - nowadays for a lot of people it can be hard to notice!:rolleyes:

No way of knowing ... no modem ... :)

Advertisement