Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Thrills fans........

Options
  • 27-03-2004 12:30am
    Registered Users Posts: 104 ✭✭

Just tought ya might like 2 know that The Thrills will b joinin da chilis and the pixies at phoenix park!

Not a hudge fan of the Thrills myself but tought I'd pass on da message!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,208 ✭✭✭loismustdie

is this definite? how many bands will there be?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,221 ✭✭✭RichyX

Ahh shag it. I just hope they're on first so I can avoid listening to them again. That guys voice is dreadful live from what I've seen.

• Registered Users Posts: 496 ✭✭trilo

ya i just heard too they were playing... im kinda stuck now between going to HIM or the poixies..cant afford both.. prob be pixies tou.

thrills..i like them.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 6,524 Mod ✭✭✭✭dregin

Another reason not to go to that crap. I pity anyone who is only going to see the pixies. I'd say it would be worth the effort in the end just to see them play but alot of the money piad for a ticket is goin to the Chilli's:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,282 ✭✭✭gucci

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEECCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKK.......poxy thrills,poxy phionex park can this concert survive any longer

• Advertisement

The way they keep on advertising this thing I'd wonder if they've sold any tickets yet. The UK gigs sold out within the day but this one must still be well off a sell out.

• Registered Users Posts: 496 ✭✭trilo

True True.. i would have thought the tickets would have been well sold out be now..

• Registered Users Posts: 4,585 ✭✭✭honru

Red Hot Chili Peppers have played this small country three times in a row. You'd think by this stage they'd understand, but no. Another summer. Another Red Hot Chili Peppers appearance, yet this one was just totally unessessary to book. Thus, I'm not really surprised about the poor ticket sales, especially since they have no new radio-friendly material on the airwaves that would entice the general public to buy a ticket to the show.

But if you think it couldn't get any worse, because of slow ticket sales, the freakin' Pixies are regelected to this shindig. Ugh. Someone get them outta there.

We do have the highest person to CD sales for the Chili peppers worldwide so not a big suprise they're here so much. By The Way went 7 times platinum here didnt it, or maybe it was 5 but still huge.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,598 ✭✭✭ferdi

ah for fuucks sake, more sheit clouding the pixies.:mad:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 41 joey#10

the thrills are pure crap!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,282 ✭✭✭gucci

the thrills sit on it

Advertisement