Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Utv

• 27-03-2004 12:44am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,145 ✭✭✭

Pointless thread i guess and i apologise, i think we all need a thread were we can log our downtimes and make a joint complaint to utv about it to either release us from contracts or compo

I'm sorry my brain is fried

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

I was thinking the same, A sticky is required.

Poor old UTV must be wondering why they're getting it in the neck - its cos we love you! :) Really...

Mike.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,145 ✭✭✭ronano

Does someone else want to create the layout for the form or is it up to me ? I so want out of utv, they seemed to have such promise

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,227 ✭✭✭Kramer

Originally posted by ronano
    utv................either release us from contracts or compo

Contracts work both ways & as far as I'm concerned my contract is null & void. UTV have not honoured their part of the agreement. Simple as that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 120 ✭✭test999

My ADSL link is down all the fuggin time, what's the story?

I called utv, they said Eircon was phoookin around, they said it wasn't a fault on the utv side.

Who am I to believe God-damn-it?

Originally posted by test999

I called utv, they said Eircon was phoookin around, they said it wasn't a fault on the utv side.

Does it even matter whos messing who around the point is you paid for a service which they are failing to provide, i don't give 2 craps why or who is messing it up, as far as im concerned that doesnt have anything to do with me, i dont want excuses i want solutions and if not solutions then options.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 12,450 Mod ✭✭✭✭dub45

Originally posted by test999

When your grocer constantly sells you sour milk is it acceptable for him to blame his 'provider' ? and do you have to keep going back to him?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,806 ✭✭✭Xcellor

Originally posted by dub45
    When your grocer constantly sells you sour milk is it acceptable for him to blame his 'provider' ? and do you have to keep going back to him?

Hmm sour milk... my favourite. Have you ever woken up and been so tired you have eaten cornflakes with sour milk and not realised until afterwards when someone sniffs the carton and pours it down the sink... Not a pleasant way to start the day ;P

X

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,103 ✭✭✭CodeMonkey

Originally posted by ronano
    Does it even matter whos messing who around the point is you paid for a service which they are failing to provide, i don't give 2 craps why or who is messing it up, as far as im concerned that doesnt have anything to do with me, i dont want excuses i want solutions and if not solutions then options.
    This is the most pointless thing ever. UTV is aware of the problem and is currently trying to fix it as far as I know. You are bitching and moaning like they are ignoring the problem. Stop acting like spoilt children.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,394 ✭✭✭jonski

Originally posted by CodeMonkey
    This is the most pointless thing ever. UTV is aware of the problem and is currently trying to fix it as far as I know. You are bitching and moaning like they are ignoring the problem. Stop acting like spoilt children.

How long have you been a Clicksilver customer ?

Originally posted by CodeMonkey

I want to leave utv because of their poor service but alas i can't without getting spread over the table and ;)

If it was a one off thing maybe but it's not

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,426 ✭✭✭ando

when you guys say your line is down, what exactly is happening? Do you connect, get an IP but just can't browse? Can you ping sites, IP addresses when your having the problem? Does the DSL Link light go out on your router ???

Advertisement