Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Birmingham - Leeds (Current Score Included)

• 27-03-2004 2:27pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 200 ✭✭

Just a shout to anyone with Sky who hasn't tuned in yet, the match is an absolute cracker.

It's 1-1 at the moment, with a full half to go, and it should really be a far higher scoreline than that on the balance of play.

Anywho, back to the tv

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,003 ✭✭✭✭The Muppet

Yeah Cracker of a game it could easily be 4 each at half time instead of 1 1 .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,438 ✭✭✭TwoShedsJackson

Game over. Birmingham did indeed get 4, Leeds however did not.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,972 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Good news for Wolves bad news for Liverpool.

Mike.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,163 ✭✭✭ZENER

I was gutted for Leeds ! I thought they played well throughout the first 60 mins but the goal against the run of play from Hughes (I think) destroyed them.

They simply stopped playing after number 3 went in. I hope they can pick things up and get the points to stay in the PL. The financial safety of the club though might see them looking for the deferred wages again and could cause some bad feeling IMO !

Tinky

Advertisement