Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Online photo Gallery tools/websites?

Options
  • 27-03-2004 2:32pm
    Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 12,778 Mod ✭✭✭✭

I use my digital camera a lot, i always bring it on nights out, and the the next day I usually put the photos online so my friends can see them. The easiest way to do it at the moment is to use Dreamweavers Photo Gallery tool. It does everything for you - resizes photos, creates thumbnail gallerys, and I just upload it to my website. However, I am going to be travling around Australia and want to do somehting similar but I can't install dreamweaver on every pc I use. Does anyone know of a little program that does just this? I've looked on download.com but can't find much.

Alternativly, I suppose I should use one of the web gallery sites like Yahoo Photos or Shutterfly - but there are so many of them, can anyone recommend a good one? Yahoo makes the size of the photos tiny, and doesn;t have an option to go bigger which is pretty annoying...

All advice appreciated.
    Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,248 ✭✭✭Duffman

Gallery is great... install it on your webspace and download the remote management app..

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 12,778 Mod ✭✭✭✭Zascar

Just found this - absolutely perfect. Makes gallerys quickly and easily, uploads them to your server and its small enough to fit on a floppy!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,077 ✭✭✭parasite

irfanview has a thumbnail generator

Advertisement