Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wireless Problem ?

• 27-03-2004 6:19pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 279 ✭✭

:eek: Hello all.

I have tried to setup a small network at home, with a dsl modem/router and wireless to the laptop everything is ok except the laptop, it has a connection to the wireless gateway and signal is excellent, it is also sending 106 sent, received is 0 also I cant enter the firmware from explorer, you have probably guessed im new to this networking so go easy on me :p

Any ideas,

Cranoo

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 279 ✭✭cranoo

its ok lads i have it working, HOW ? I cant tell you cause i dont know :D just pushing this button and that button, but anyway im posting this from the jax :p

cranoo

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,321 ✭✭✭neokenzo

Thats exactly how I got my to work. By not knowing what to do and just keep pressing all the buttons :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,714 ✭✭✭Ryaner

Windows xp wireless connection manager. There a tick for allow windows to manage my connection. Remove it and although you seem to connect you can even ping the router. That prob what happened.

Was driving me nuts last nite :P

Advertisement