Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Aldi Goodies from Thurs 1-04-04

• 27-03-2004 7:23pm
    Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 32,285 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Hiya,

Apart from the Medion PC on the other thread the other Aldi bargains this week include:

Graphics tablet and wireless mouse for Euro 49.99
    4 port USB 2.0 hub for Euro 17.99
    Pack of 50 sheets 170gsm glossy photo paper Euro 9.99
    19200 dpi native USB 2.0 scanner Euro 79.99 (doesn't seem too special an offer?)
    PS2 Games= 12 games for Euro 34.99 (incl. Xtreme Boarders, Power Riders, REVS, Surfing Paradise, Water Power Jet, Stock Car Race, Top Speed Rally, Superbike GP, Speed Demon, Ride the Waves, Battle Trucks and Turbo Race 2)
    Scart lead set Euro 8.99
    17" TFT monitor Euro 429.99
    Cordless keyboard and optical mouse Euro 29.99

I think I'm going to pop in and have a look at some of their stuff- its a pity they get such small amounts of stock though :(

Shane

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,147 ✭✭✭oneweb

I was wondering why the recent offerings were a bit sh!te for a while, guess they wanted to make the wait worthwhile :)

It is what it's.

Advertisement