Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

mick foley dvd

• 27-03-2004 9:18pm

Does anybody know if the mick foley dvd is out in any shops in Dublin or when its going to be released?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,718 ✭✭✭whosurpaddy

its been on play.com or amazon.co.uk for a while. i dont know about high street retailers tbh, i was in hmv grafton st the other day and i didnt see it, but i didnt spend long in the wrestling section.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 424 ✭✭a-hole

can you bie off them sites without a credit card

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,718 ✭✭✭whosurpaddy

nope. sorry

also give chapters on abbey st, or templecom on the quays a try. (presuming you are in dublin)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 424 ✭✭a-hole

any place in monaghan

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,461 ✭✭✭NeroTheExtreme

I haven't seen it around Dublin, and believe me, i do be on the hunt most days of the week. Been looking for the Flair and Foley DVDs for a while.

Hey Smiaras, can i borrow your foley DVDs for an hour or two? ;)
    Nero

• Advertisement
Advertisement