Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Custom reseller account?

Options
  • 28-03-2004 12:22am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 32

Hey all,

I am looking for a customizable reseller account. I have 7 sites, I used to have them hosting with some space I had, then the server crashed and it hasnt been fixed yet.

So I decided I would buy a reseller account which I can host my 7 sites.

So, is there such a thing as a customizable reseller account? Something where I could choose how many sites to host ie. 7 and how much space I will need ie. less than 40megs etc?

If there is such a thing could you email me with the company info? Even if its your company. And the price please.

my email is matt_geri(at)yahoo.co.uk

Thanks
    Matt

PS. I was going to post this in the web hosting forum, but now its gone :(

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,356 ✭✭✭NeVeR

this is the wrong forums but anyways

you dont need a reseller account you can do what your asking froma normal account

I have a normal account and i can have 6 domains and change what space and bandwidth each one has.

I'd say all hosting companies could offer this just ask them

• Registered Users Posts: 229 ✭✭paulthelegend

I had a "windows professional account" with hosting365 and that was able to host 6 sites and you could add sites with a charge, about 5er setup and few quid a month per site ... ive got a resellers account now but for your site amount u definitly dont need to be spending resellers account money :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32 mattg

this is the wrong forums but anyways

I know, but the webhosting forum is closed.
    you dont need a reseller account you can do what your asking froma normal account

I used to do this with my old account, and when the search engines spidered my account, it did not spider the content, that is why I want a reseller.

Thanks for help anyway.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,161 ✭✭✭steve-hosting36

It all depends on how the domains are added, our system adds a unique virtual host for each domain, each with its own settings, logs, etc, etc, so Google will have absolutely no issue with it. Our pro plans now support 8 unique websites, and give you 1GB space to play with :)

HTH, Stephen

• Registered Users Posts: 2,472 ✭✭✭Sposs

Maybe we should have a talk with the admins about re-opening the web hosting forum, but this time under strict rules?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 19,777 ✭✭✭✭The Corinthian

Originally posted by Sposs
    Maybe we should have a talk with the admins about re-opening the web hosting forum, but this time under strict rules?
    The WH forum was already governed by pretty strict rules. Now you, and others, may argue that they were not imposed correctly by the moderators or agreed upon by the hosting companies present, but TBH you would always have someone complaining about the moderation being bias in one direction or another and the only attempts at agreement on the rules quickly degenerated into bitching sessions.

That’s not going to change in a hurry, IMHO.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,739 ✭✭✭mneylon

Originally posted by steve-hosting36
    It all depends on how the domains are added, our system adds a unique virtual host for each domain, each with its own settings, logs, etc, etc, so Google will have absolutely no issue with it. Our pro plans now support 8 unique websites, and give you 1GB space to play with :)

HTH, Stephen

Maybe you should pay boards.ie more for advertising blatantly?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,777 ✭✭✭✭The Corinthian

Originally posted by The Corinthian
    ...quickly degenerated into bitching sessions.
    Originally posted by blacknight
    Maybe you should pay boards.ie more for advertising blatantly?
    See what I mean..? :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,031 ✭✭✭buddy

Can't we all just get along??? :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32 mattg

Originally posted by steve-hosting36

HTH, Stephen

This would be good, but I dont need that much space, and plans that I could reduce the space and have 8 sites?

Thanks all for the email, I am looking through them all and deciding which ones to choose.

Matt

• Advertisement
Advertisement