Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sadistic Humour (18+)

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,222 ✭✭✭Scruff

not funny at all.
    sickos..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,892 ✭✭✭bizmark

Ya the more i watch the sicker it is

wtf is funny about two guys falling from a rescue helio bouncing off rocks like ****ing rag doll's the pain they must of went though and the pain they WILL go though (if they lived) will be unreal

• Registered Users Posts: 2,191 ✭✭✭Unpossible

If i had a soul then i would probably feel guilty for laughing at it.

but what can you do?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,621 ✭✭✭Panda

Originally posted by bazH
    Jokes are my lifes work, i scour boards.ie day and night looking for quality jokes and humerous stories. heh

You went and criticised and actual joke and then you post this clip?

dont quit your day job bucko.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28 Bruce Campbell

ok here's another one! why did the old woman cross the road?

....... because she **** on a carpet and showed her old dangly bits to everyone!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,191 ✭✭✭Unpossible

women with dangly bits? where do you come from?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 493 ✭✭muffen

Originally posted by omnicube
    here's a classic for you:

why did the englishman open his window?
    because he shit his pants making it all runny and moist

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

meeeep moooop
    i have a strange sense of humour....

No shit!

• Registered Users Posts: 351 ✭✭Ragamuffin

OUCH! How is that funny?:confused:

Now omnicube is funny. Though I didn't really get his joke...but I still laughed:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19 omnicube

thanks! and i don't even try, they come to me like diahoerria after a hot curry night

:confused:

Originally posted by Unpossible
    women with dangly bits? where do you come from?

the land of saggy tits (dangly bits)! mmmmm

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 19 omnicube

<snip>

<banned>

:eek:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,088 ✭✭✭BioHazRd

I knew it was gonna happen if I waited patiently

Omnicube banned for that one

Other people in the past have been banned for posting that very same joke. Tis almost like "lets see, the quickest way to get banned is.........."

Oh the joys of being a moderator

Bio

• Registered Users Posts: 3,958 ✭✭✭Chad ghostal

damnit now you made me curious..wth was the joke??

that video is messed up
    :dunno:

i know what it is, but i ain't gonna say anything!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 fireblade69

so this is sadistic humour eh?!

well in that case:

Im banned

now thats sadistically funny!

i have more, since im in the sadistic humour section i suppose i can tell them.

SPAMspamSPAMspamSPAMspamSPAMspamSPAMspamSPAMspamSPAMspamSPAMspamSPAMspamSPAMspamSPAMspamSPAMspamSPAMspamSPAMspamSPAMspamSPAMspamSPAMspamSPAMspamSPAMspamSPAMspamSPAMspamSPAMspamSPAMspamSPAMspamSPAMspamSPAMspamSPAMspamSPAMspamSPAMspamSPAMspamSPAMspamSPAMspamSPAMspamSPAMspamSPAMspamSPAMspamSPAMspamSPAMspamSPAMspamSPAMspamSPAMspamSPAMspamSPAMspamSPAMspamSPAMspamSPAMspamSPAMspamSPAMspamSPAMspamSPAMspamSPAMspamSPAMspamSPAMspamSPAMspamSPAMspamSPAMspamSPAMspamSPAMspamSPAMspamSPAMspamSPAMspamSPAMspamSPAMspamSPAMspamSPAMspamSPAMspamSPAMspamSPAMspamSPAMspamSPAMspamSPAMspamSPAMspamSPAMspamSPAMspamSPAMspamSPAMspamSPAMspamSPAMspamSPAMspamSPAMspamSPAMspamSPAMspamSPAMspamSPAMspamSPAMspamSPAMspamSPAMspamSPAMspamSPAMspamSPAMspamSPAMspamSPAMspamSPAMspamSPAMspamSPAMspamSPAMspamSPAMspamSPAMspamSPAMspamSPAMspamSPAMspamSPAMspamSPAMspamSPAMspamSPAMspamSPAMspamSPAMspamSPAMspamSPAMspamSPAMspamSPAMspamSPAMspamSPAMspamSPAMspamSPAMspamSPAMspamSPAMspamSPAMspamSPAMspamSPAMspamSPAMspamSPAMspamSPAMspamSPAMspamSPAMspamSPAMspamSPAMspamSPAMspamSPAMspamSPAMspamSPAMspamSPAMspamSPAMspamSPAMspamSPAMspamSPAMspamSPAMspamSPAMspamSPAMspamSPAMspamSPAMspamSPAMspamSPAMspamSPAMspamSPAMspamSPAMspamSPAMspamSPAMspamSPAMspamSPAMspamSPAMspamSPAMspamSPAMspamSPAMspamSPAMspamSPAMspamSPAMspamSPAMspamSPAMspamSPAMspamSPAMspamSPAMspamSPAMspamSPAMspamSPAMspamSPAMspamSPAMspamSPAMspamSPAMspamSPAMspamSPAMspamSPAMspamSPAMspamSPAMspamSPAMspamSPAMspamSPAMspamSPAMspamSPAMspamSPAMspamSPAMspamSPAMspamSPAMspamSPAMspamSPAMspamSPAMspamSPAMspamSPAMspamSPAMspamSPAMspamSPAMspamSPAMspamSPAMspamSPAMspamSPAMspamSPAMspamSPAMspamSPAMspamSPAMspamSPAMspamSPAMspamSPAMspamSPAMspamSPAMspamSPAMspamSPAMspamSPAMspamSPAMspamSPAMspamSPAMspamSPAMspamSPAMspamSPAMspamSPAMspamSPAMspamSPAMspamSPAMspamSPAMspamSPAMspamSPAMspamSPAMspamSPAMspamSPAMspamSPAMspamSPAMspamSPAMspamSPAMspamSPAMspamSPAMspamSPAMspamSPAMspamSPAMspamSPAMspamSPAMspamSPAMspamSPAMspamSPAMspamSPAMspamSPAMspamSPAMspamSPAMspamSPAMspamSPAMspamSPAMspamSPAMspamSPAMspamSPAMspamSPAMspamSPAMspamSPAMspamSPAMspamSPAMspamSPAMspamSPAMspamSPAMspamSPAMspamSPAMspamSPAMspamSPAMspamSPAMspamSPAMspamSPAMspamSPAMspamSPAMspamSPAMspamSPAMspamSPAMspamSPAMspamSPAMspamSPAMspamSPAMspamSPAMspamSPAMspamSPAMspamSPAMspam

so, what did the bus drive over the bridge?

because the bus drivers cock got caught in the gear stick so he had piss into his ass

nice one.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,088 ✭✭✭BioHazRd

And staright away fireblade69 posts the same joke - tis like sooting fish in a barrel

banned

Bio

• Advertisement

yeah but it was kinda funny though! stupid funny, but still very funny!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 999 ✭✭✭Raz

Anyone else get the feeling that Fireblade and omnicube are the same person?

Originally posted by Raz
    Anyone else get the feeling that Fireblade and omnicube are the same person?

wow, like a bullet.:rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 208 ✭✭TUTS

It will beeee of great significance....muuwahhahahahaha (evil laugh)

Originally posted by TUTS
    It will beeee of great significance....muuwahhahahahaha (evil laugh)

kung pow?

Face to fist style .....u likkkeee.

We are two ventriloquists.....

Please call me Betttyyyyyy......

Kung Pow ....one of funniest films i've ever seen.

By the way that clip doesn't work. :dunno:

but isn't betty... a woman's name?!?

mooooooouuwahaha haahahaahaaha (you know the laugh ) He kills him then i think, soon after he becomes ..."I am a great Magician ..... your clothes are black !"

Prob would be a good idea to start a fresh thread on Kung Pow, they call it going off topic.....but then again the topic is sadistic humour.....emmm

• Advertisement

ok start a 'kung pow quotes' thread! and see how much we can get on it!

Advertisement