Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Breed...

Options
  • 28-03-2004 2:25am
    Registered Users Posts: 14,685 ✭✭✭✭

Well its out...

does anyone know if its any good or is it a big flop etc?

well thats all...did a search and no one mentioned it so i'm just asking.

If you wanna know where i saw it wasin my local Game in Cambridge so it might not be out over in ireland...meh

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 26,578 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

yeh it's out here i saw it in symths while i was down there looking for far cry which they didn't have :mad:

dunno how good it is though (Breed i mean)

• Registered Users Posts: 14,685 ✭✭✭✭BlitzKrieg

reviews seem positive though there is a hint of the *more of the same vehicles etc* air around the title...but thats with every FPS right now...This one got jets in proper single play droooooool

• Registered Users Posts: 3,274 ✭✭✭Monty - the one and only

hmm have been having problems getting it working...which is annoying.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 235 ✭✭crowl

a pretty average game tbh. had high hopes for this one

• Registered Users Posts: 2,190 ✭✭✭UnrealQueen

I like it but i'm stuck at the start:(

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4 kon

I like Breed.

Good Graphics.
    Good AI.
    Good story.
    It is hard to complete though.

Kinda reminds me (for some reason) of serious sam with vehicles and teammates

• Registered Users Posts: 14,685 ✭✭✭✭BlitzKrieg

if it is hard then i'm really tempted (most fps i played recently have been too easy...)

The harder settings definetly made me sweat. I wouldn't call it special, but as I said...I enjoyed it.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,176 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

whats the draw distance like on it. i played the demo briefly, ages ago, and it was looked crap. trees and buildings just apperaing out of nowhere. is it better now?

Draw distance is good.

• Advertisement
Advertisement