Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

re: 'Call to Arms'

Options
  • 28-03-2004 6:53am
    Registered Users Posts: 8,488 ✭✭✭

Just wondering what this is all about? Sounds more like the infomation you'd give to an advertising agency or investor than a web design team.

I mean, what's there to design aside from the frontpage?

You planing to assert your brand power in the market place or somat?

I think you should concentrate more on getting the people that use the site to pay for the essential maintenance etc., rather than bringing in more users and more 'effective' advertising schemes.

Don't mean to sound too ungrateful.. what you've done so far is great, and for all I know it will continue to be great... but it's late. and the announcement clarified very little. boo capitalism.

goodnight.
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

I'm curious about it too.

Did you sign up to do the test though? I haven't done so yet. Go on so Goodshape.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 42,362 Mod ✭✭✭✭Beruthiel

there's a test? :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 15,258 ✭✭✭✭Rabies

Originally posted by Beruthiel
    there's a test? :confused:
    Dunno about a test, all i did is send the info asked for on this page :dunno:

• Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

These tests will help us to figure out what the users of Boards think about the site. We're trying to discover what the brand of the site is. By testing other sites with the same users, we can see where Boards sits relative to them

• Registered Users Posts: 19,608 ✭✭✭✭sceptre

Missed the announcement so I've signed up now. Might be worthwhile, can't hurt.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,626 ✭✭✭smoke.me.a.kipper

i signed up too. cant hurt can it?

Advertisement