Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

April fools day

• 28-03-2004 10:53am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 174 ✭✭

how many of you will own up to ? being tricked/
    my mum worked in dry cleaners , and was ask too get a bucket off steam / theres no buckets? after trying to put it in a bucket?
    i worked on a market stand and was asked too to go to a person on another stall or stand? and ask for a long stand and i did ?
    mate got asked to go to the works stores and ask for rudder tin tacs? he did /? i read in a local paper ? free pint of guinness put one off these spots in a pint glass for your free pint ? i tryed but no pint/.
    my sister was send to buy grass seads ? and was told to only come back with the best? it call plastic sead never neads to be cut ? she did
    ?

no lies just tell it the way is ok 0 votes

more than once /
    0% 0 votes
    how many times have you been tricked
    0% 0 votes

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,618 ✭✭✭Civilian_Target

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 92,008 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

Bucket of steam eh ?

get a metal bucket - you know the old galvanised ones
    heat it a lot and return with it - just before you hand it to someone pour a little water into it. If you time it right they might recieve a mini sauna.

Make your way down to the leftorium ... for all those left handed screwdrivers. And yes you can get stripped paint - each paint particle has two ends - one binds to oily things and the other to water - you pretreat the area to be painted and then when you paint on the paint you see only the end that does not stick and each end has a different colour. Or simply return with some toothpaste and pretend you misshead them say "paste" - great way of spending some time off on the doss.

[edit] it's Thumb Tacks :)
    & Free Beer is a great name for a band.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,352 ✭✭✭funky penguin

Originally posted by df001i6876
    how many of you will own up to ? being tricked/
    my mum worked in dry cleaners , and was ask too get a bucket off steam / theres no buckets? after trying to put it in a bucket?
    i worked on a market stand and was asked too to go to a person on another stall or stand? and ask for a long stand and i did ?
    mate got asked to go to the works stores and ask for rudder tin tacs? he did /? i read in a local paper ? free pint of guinness put one off these spots in a pint glass for your free pint ? i tryed but no pint/.
    my sister was send to buy grass seads ? and was told to only come back with the best? it call plastic sead never neads to be cut ? she did
    ?

Wats with all the question marks?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 100 ✭✭RampagingBadger

In work we persuaded a colleague to go to Woodies for some "Fallopian Tubes". He came back to say they were out of stock. Legend.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,352 ✭✭✭funky penguin

Originally posted by RampagingBadger
    In work we persuaded a colleague to go to Woodies for some "Fallopian Tubes". He came back to say they were out of stock. Legend.....

Thats cos its hard to find a woman in a hardware shop.

Especially one called woodies.

• Advertisement
Advertisement