Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Free Bubbles!

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,839 ✭✭✭bubbles

Thanks for your concerns Vex, but I'll talk to my friends about anything I want.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,030 ✭✭✭smiaras

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,312 ✭✭✭mr_angry

So if we apply those rules to that newsletter, the remaining text should be...

...nothing?

What next? Ban all happy smilies? Everyone can make do with 'frownies'. :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,901 ✭✭✭Vexorg

You see bubbs you are confusing the good ppl of board.ie already......

Please do not send any items under the guise of board.ie news, nor cause any nuisance to any users, mods or admins.

Thanks

Vex.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,126 ✭✭✭][cEMAN**

WHAT?!?! IT WASN'T REAL?!?! :(

But I want to see teh boobies :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,046 ✭✭✭Dustaz

Originally posted by Vexorg

Due to the number of people who actually thought your newsletter was real, as evidenced by people sending proof they were over the age of 18.... the last paragraph is very important, there will obviously be some people who as a result may feel it is unsafe to use the for sale forum.

rofl really ?:)

• Registered Users Posts: 32,417 ✭✭✭✭watty

Boards.ie is an odd place at the best of times, and I only ever venture into a small part of it.

Some would say I'm not quite 12 pence to the Shilling myself!

However I got the infamous PM (Was I Watty or LurkingIcon?).

I thought:

:: Odd this is a PM and not a usual announcement sticky.

:: Then it seemed to degenerate toward the end into raving lunacy, but I thought, "Hey this is Boards.ie and Ireland"

:: Then I forgot about it and found this thread by accident from someother link stumbled on by accident.

I had no idea who Jade or Bubbles is or was and never saw the names before 15 minutes ago. Was the mass PM some kind of cunning script exploit?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,525 ✭✭✭JustHalf

Good work Bubbles. Sign me up for the next.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,417 ✭✭✭✭watty

I must admit I thought it was real and thought the ForSale forum stuff not unreasonable :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,726 ✭✭✭quank

Originally posted by JustHalf
    Good work Bubbles. Sign me up for the next.

me too... if there is a next one :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,237 ✭✭✭GUI

keep up the good work bubbles!!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,811 ✭✭✭✭billy the squid

Couldnt bubbles have posted his nonsence in the Bubbles forum and anyone who wanted to read it could subscribe to that particular forum

I didn't get his junkmail but if i did he would be getting a reply with my feelings on the matter

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,983 ✭✭✭✭tuxy

Originally posted by fcddunne
    Couldnt bubbles have posted his nonsence in the Bubbles forum and anyone who wanted to read it could subscribe to that particular forum

I didn't get his junkmail but if i did he would be getting a reply with my feelings on the matter

of course you didnt get it only his firends got it

• Registered Users Posts: 9,046 ✭✭✭Dustaz

Originally posted by fcddunne

OHNOE I GOT A PM CONTAINING 200 WORDS OH NOE NOW I CANT RECEEV MY PMZ FROM HOT BOARDSIE GIRLS LOLZ

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

Bubbles we gave you an entire forum for your amusement. That wasnt good enough for you though. Oh no.

You spit on Vexorg?

Whatever. Dont send another one. And take me off any "buddy" list you have me on. I know you're "kidding"...I'm not.

Tom.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,276 ✭✭✭damnyanks

I got nothing sent to me :(

• Registered Users Posts: 16,413 ✭✭✭✭Trojan

Please remove me from your mailing list for all future mass mailings/PMs.

I'm fickle and no longer find this Boston bullshit amusing.

Cheers,
    Al.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,163 ✭✭✭✭Boston

Originally posted by Trojan
    Please remove me from your mailing list for all future mass mailings/PMs.

I'm fickle and no longer find this Boston bullshit amusing.

Cheers,
    Al.

Trojan if you care that much I'll fill you in at the next boards beer. I think you will be surprised, and disappointed. Personally I plan on better activities then this bullshit at the boards beers.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,413 ✭✭✭✭Trojan

Originally posted by Boston
    Trojan if you care that much I'll fill you in at the next boards beer. I think you will be surprised, and disappointed.

Possibly I will be. tbh I don't know who just posted the above message, and don't particular trust you.

Personally I plan on better activities then this bullshit at the boards beers.

Now you're worrying me. Speaking as the person who has his name down with O'Reillys as the point of contact for our booking, I request that your "activities" at O'Reillys not be in anyway damaging to:

-me and my reputation with O'Reillys management, and/or
    - boards.ie as a social group, and it's reputation , particularly in relation to future bookings at O'Reillys, or any other pub

Leave your issues with admin out of the beers.

Al.

Couple of points, You know that this can only be one of two people, and that neither of us have any issues with the admins, and one of us is/was pretty friendly with DeVore in the past. And the other, well if he had issues with the creators and owners of boards then what the hell is he still doing posting here? Life is to sort and to full of real issues to be worried about fictional "internet issues". I come to boards to unwind, I take this all about as seriously you take bubbles.

Secondly by better activities I ment having fun. I've never cause or been involved in trouble in or around a pub in my life. O'Reillys is a nice pub and far to close to home to start any crap in. I thought you said you knew Joe and John, do you really think either of us are that type of person, really thats just insulting. I like you Al, and if its going to be a case of you worrying about what I might do or say all night, how ever rediculus those concerns are, then I'd rather just save you the hassel and let you have a good night out, I'll head to the white horse or doyles instead. The only reason I mentioned the beers is because if in order to put all this to rest I'm obviously going to have to tell you in person.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 78,411 ✭✭✭✭Victor

I like you Al
    Oh, get a room.

Originally posted by Victor
    Oh, get a room.

I like you too. In fact you have been very helpfull to me in the past. Not this account of course.

I like you too.
    Sorry the pretty boy that is Boston isn't my type and neither is the bubble shape ;)

Sorry the pretty boy that is Boston isn't my type and neither is the bubble shape ;)

Hmm pretty boy, never knew you cared.

Hmm pretty boy, never knew you cared.
    ... I don't - I was just picking up on the bragging you were indulging in about your pulling (no pun intended) power.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,196 ✭✭✭✭Crash

Hrmmm...why do i get the feeling bubbles masterplan is to disturb everyone by telling them just how much he likes them?

... I don't - I was just picking up on the bragging you were indulging in about your pulling (no pun intended) power.

Sorry wtf, that's a tad bit weak. Maybe you have me mixed up with someone else. I can't recall bragging about such things to either you or anybody else.

crash_000, I fucking hate you.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,196 ✭✭✭✭Crash

Cool, means i'm safe from the masterplan. after that i dont give a ****.

Originally posted by crash_000
    Cool, means i'm safe from the masterplan. after that i dont give a ****.

No coming back I love you...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

why do i get the feeling bubbles masterplan is to disturb everyone by telling them just how much he likes them?

I'm not sure that plan qualifies for the prefix master..

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement