Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Free Bubbles!

Options
1235»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 825 ✭✭✭MarcusGarvey

Originally posted by Victor
    Sorry the pretty boy that is Boston

Get a room.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,046 ✭✭✭Dustaz

a really small one with a nice warm chair featuring straps and an electric headrest would be good.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,413 ✭✭✭✭Trojan

Yeah, I'd be extremely surprised if either of you guys started hassle, but some of the "vengence" type messages posted lately sound pretty nasty too.

That said, I take your last post completely at face value - you're both more than welcome at the beers from my point of view.

Al.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,163 ✭✭✭✭Boston

Originally posted by Trojan
    but some of the "vengence" type messages posted lately sound pretty nasty too.

Maybe I missed them, or maybe they where posted somewhere I don't have access to anymore, if ever, but I don't recall any vengeance type messages. Unless you're talking about the "I know where you live" comments directed at Amp afew weeks back. They weren't threats just something that continued on from the prison.

I've wwm calling me a Grammar Queen.

Victor moaning about me Bragging about ALL TEH HOT SEXOR I GETSOR

and now you talking about vengeance threats.

None of this rings a bell with me, and I'm pretty sure I wasn't so drunk at the last BB that I was Having SEXOR, in the Middle Issuing death threats all while lecturing WWM on the proper use of apostrophes. Then again the corinithian was there...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,972 ✭✭✭SheroN

Dear Boston,
    please eat ****.

-Regards.

SheroN.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 17,163 ✭✭✭✭Boston

Originally posted by SheroN
    Dear Boston,
    please eat ****.

-Regards.

SheroN.

I'd like to point SheroN in the direction of my sig.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement