Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

CWU Annual Chinwag and Beanfeast

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,144 ✭✭✭eircomtribunal

Quote from your post on the bb board: "Well, the CWU www.cwu.ie Annual Chinwag and Beanfeast is being held in the Radisson Hotel Galway from the 28th to 30th of April ; perhaps we should organise a picket of the conference, and, help raise Con's awareness on the lack of demand for Broadband."

I am all for your suggestion. Even a small presence would get the attention of the media.

Peter

• Registered Users Posts: 919 ✭✭✭jbkenn

I will be available, anyone else ?
    I will get placards printed by a client who is a printer who "don't want €50 per month broadband. Not yet, anyway. No Sirree, He would prefer to pay €850 per month for ISDN"

jbkenn

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,784 ✭✭✭Urban Weigl

I'm in, obviously. If nothing else, it would certainly be embarrassing for them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,143 ✭✭✭spongebob

I have a giant Boar, currently he is busy shagging the lady piggies and making a lot of noise.

If someone else will bring along a trough I will volunteer my giant porkers services .

He is a nice pig, I call him Con.

M

• Registered Users Posts: 6,007 ✭✭✭Moriarty

:)

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 91,707 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

Doesn't look like there is Broadband in that hotel
    others in the group have BB.
    http://www.iol.ie/~discover/wifi.htm
    (Dublin) Radisson SAS (Third floor only) 27.00/hr
    Radisson SAS Limerick Public areas only 4.50/ half hour

By Comparison
    http://www.galway.net/galwayguide/acc/byarea/cc/
    Sleepzone Tourist Hostel
    Bothar na mBan, Galway, Ireland

Sleepzone is Galway and Ireland's newest and most modern tourist hostel. Situated only 100 metres from Eyre Square, the hostel is a 3 minute walk from the Galway city rail and bus terminal and is close to all the city's amenities including shops, pubs, restaurants and many tourist attractions.

The hostel features a cybercafe and WiFi wireless internet hotspot, both free of charge to guests
    - No idea what the place is like but...

• Registered Users Posts: 6,007 ✭✭✭Moriarty

The galwaywan people could more than likely pipe a connection in to them for the right price ;):D

Advertisement