Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Monday Night Wars

• 28-03-2004 8:08pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 190 ✭✭

I bought it off Silvervision for £15 including delivery and it was worth every penny. Its fantastic and its a must have DVD.

Even though we already know a lot of the stuff just to hear them talk about it n stuff makes it worth while.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 202 ✭✭jesusjones

Its OK but it is a bit biased they could have done a lot more with it I reckon.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,718 ✭✭✭whosurpaddy

theres only 90 minutes of dvd and another 90 mins of matches isnt there? who are the main contributors on it? id imagine theres a lot of stuff off the hogan/nwo dvds and the confidential bits?

anyone give a bit more detail as to whats actually on there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 190 ✭✭markomac316

Of the top of my head I can remember..Mick Foley, Bischoff, McMahon, Eddie Guerrero, Chris Benoit, Chris Jericho, Big Show, Kevin Nash, Triple H, Sean Waltman {X-Pac}, and Shane Helms {Hurricane}.

There could have been way more stuff on it but the stuff it covered was the main stuff, WCW giving away the Raw results, talked about the Billionaire Ted skits, Tyson, NWO, DX, Austin, Bret Hart, and a few other things.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,640 ✭✭✭Gillie

Just ordered it from Amazon.com.

Can't wait!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,461 ✭✭✭NeroTheExtreme

Oooh! Anyone wanna send it onto me for a day or so when they finish? ;)
    Nero

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 126 ✭✭Lordz

I have pre=ordered it from Play.com,but im a bit worried with all this post strike ****e :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 190 ✭✭markomac316

you shoulda got it from silvervision.co.uk its only £15, including delivery too anywhere in the U.K & Ireland.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,894 ✭✭✭SteM

Originally posted by markomac316
    you shoulda got it from silvervision.co.uk its only £15, including delivery too anywhere in the U.K & Ireland.

If your player can accept R1 discs you can get it the exact same release from playusa.com for £9.99 including delivery!

It's £13.99 including delivery from Play.com for the R2 version if anyone's looking for it.

I'm gonna wait until this strike is over before I order anything else online though. I don't trust An Post one bit.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 30 nitemonkey04

does anyone know if there any easter eggs on the monday night wars dvd

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 424 ✭✭a-hole

are there any eggs on the steel cage match dvd and how do i get them

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,894 ✭✭✭SteM

Sorry to post on this this again but.....

You can get this on R1 disk from DVD Soon for $13.98 CAD which is (€8.80ish) with free shipping. Great price :D

They've also got the Mick Foley DVD for €16 and the Ric Flair 3 DVD set for €20 if anyone's interested.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 179 ✭✭Fearo

Wish I knew about dvd soon as I bought it from www.silvervision.co.uk
    Still not a bad price, now only if these fecking stiking people in An Post would go back to work I would recieve it!! :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,304 ✭✭✭oneofakind32

Originally posted by a-hole
    are there any eggs on the steel cage match dvd and how do i get them
    eggs?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,267 ✭✭✭Exit

They're known as Easter Eggs. They're basically hidden items that aren't listed on the DVD and you usually find them by pressing certain buttons at certain times.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,304 ✭✭✭oneofakind32

cool. Is there any website that would list them

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,267 ✭✭✭Exit

Advertisement