Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Splinter Cell: Pandora Tommorow multiplay

Options
  • 29-03-2004 2:48am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,680 ✭✭✭

I've been playing it for 8hrs or so non-stop now. Its absolutly incredible. Real tense feeling during it. Anybody else been playing?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,178 ✭✭✭ondafly

playing it on the xbox since yesterday. Fantastic fun, extremely tense too. At first didn't like playing as the mercs, but now I'm growing to like that part too.

only downside is its a 4 player game :(

forgot to mention - there was talk of a bug when in the optimatch screen - when i turned on to live with Splinter Cell - i was prompted for a update. Presume this was to patch the above mentioned bug - as I had no problems in the optimatch screen.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,169 ✭✭✭dangerman

been playing the pc demo non-stop since it was released.

had a fantastic game there yesterday, bloke from belgium on my team, we were spies, totally ran rings around the mercs.

We had two out of three canisters done, only 30 seconds left on the clock, i jump in through the window & get detected, and then hide just out of reach of the mercs where they can see me with their electromagnetic vision but not hit me. So there's the two mercs standing there like fools waiting for me, while i'm telling the other spy to just run into any old room and deactivate another one. We did it with 3 seconds left on the clock.

Fantastic game, really looking forward to full version for pc.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,345 ✭✭✭Squall

Just picked this up for X-box today. Look forward to getting in some multiplayer as soon as i get home.

was itching to play online last night - but of course IOL was down. So only got to show the single player to my mate who was around. He was well impressed with that - shame I couldn't show him breaking someones neck :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement