Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

The Wrestling Channel Schedule

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 424 ✭✭a-hole

THE CHANNEL IS BRILENT. i spend most of the evening watching it (the rest watching tonami) the shoot interviews are brilent the road warriers tore into vince, animal said "i talk to god very often and gess what vince your going to hell". and the super card lastnight was one of the best shows, apart from the hour they spent trying to get the audence back over the gardrale. and tna is better than wwe at the min

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,718 ✭✭✭whosurpaddy

There has been a couple comments on this LOD shoot interview and I have to ask a question

before I start remember I havent seen the LOD shoot interview so Im not commenting directly on it, but the 1 problem id have with them running their mouth like that is the fact that they did 1 Raw about a year ago. Now ive no idea whether this shoot interview was before or after that RAW. but my question is this.

if it was before then does that not strike you as being hypocritical. Vince is the devil but we will go back and work for him any time(we just wanna piss on his grave)

If the shoot interview was after then what did Vince do on that 1 night to completely change there opinion of him and hate his guts.

before, about the attitude eara because they also complaned about the suck its and double bords id say early99, they hated vince because he lied to them a lot and asked them to do the job with no return for them

so i repeat - doesnt that make em hypocrites for going back to work for a man they hated.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,150 ✭✭✭Johnmb

Originally posted by whosurpaddy
    so i repeat - doesnt that make em hypocrites for going back to work for a man they hated.
    Not really. Maybe they made up. Things had changed a fair bit since that interview. It's just like Bret Hart now, if he did go back to the WWE, I wouldn't consider him a hypocrite, due to the fact that things are not the same now as they were when he spoke out against Vince.

• Advertisement

bret spoke out against vince but he never went around saying stuff like he's going to hell, and he wanted to piss on his grave - these are just 2 comments arrtibuted to LOD on this forum in the past few weeks

Originally posted by whosurpaddy
    bret spoke out against vince but he never went around saying stuff like he's going to hell, and he wanted to piss on his grave - these are just 2 comments arrtibuted to LOD on this forum in the past few weeks
    True. But having seen some of the interview, I was left with the impression that there was a personal issue between Vince and Hawk. As a result, it is quite possible (and probably likely) that they sorted out their issues at some stage after the interview. Also, his dislike of Vince was as a person, they seemed to respect him as a businessman, so maybe their return was based on purely business terms.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,267 ✭✭✭Exit

People work with others in the wrestling business no matter how much they dislike them. Look at Vince and Bischoff, Austin and Bischoff, Jericho and Bischoff, etc.

Anyway, this all seems off topic for a sticky.

• Registered Users Posts: 202 ✭✭jesusjones

Anyone in the shoot interviews does complain about Vince a lot I heard!

and bill watts they all complane about him

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,463 ✭✭✭shinzon

Just in case anyone doesnt know, its Shawn Michaels for the shoot interview tonight

Shin

Originally posted by shinzon
    Just in case anyone doesnt know, its Shawn Michaels for the shoot interview tonight

Shin
    Watch out for the contradictions in his interview. It is quite sad at times.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,165 ✭✭✭Hanza

The Shawn Michaels interview is sheduled to be on tonight (20 APR 04) at 10

Hanza

Advertisement