Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Banned members barred from posting in prison???

Options
  • 29-03-2004 12:36pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,030 ✭✭✭

This post has been deleted.
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,838 ✭✭✭DapperGent

They'd been bold, all their privileges have been revoked. It's solitary for those bozos.

I think it all started when Gladiator shivved Mysterio over some bad crack.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,446 ✭✭✭✭amp

As Mysterio's legal representative I would like to deny the above allegation. It has no basis in fact and should be disregarded.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,030 ✭✭✭smiaras

This post has been deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,163 ✭✭✭✭Boston

Originally posted by DapperGent
    They'd been bold, all their privileges have been revoked. It's solitary for those bozos.

I think it all started when Gladiator shivved Mysterio over some bad crack.

As Gladiators legal representative I would like to deny the above allegation. It has no basis in fact and should be disregarded post hast. It was Mysterio that Shivved Gladiator, in the showers, twice.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,838 ✭✭✭DapperGent

Well, the man don't just have to die, Foley. I mean, he could accidentally hurt himself falling down on something real hard, you know? Like a shiv, or my dick?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,312 ✭✭✭mr_angry

What a lovely discussion.

Anyway, I think its kinda madness anyway. If you can't post in Prison, what have you got left? Maybe there's a dark underworld forum out there somewhere...

Who's it hurting anyway? Surely the other inmates don't have the right to complain about being spammed, or Mysterio issuing bizarre challenges? Let them spam their wee hearts out to each other, I say. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

I thought it was hilarious when Hendrix got one over on ronaldo.

Advertisement