Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Female required for single room 2 minutes from Trinity College

Options
  • 29-03-2004 1:55pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,166 ✭✭✭

Hey,

I have a single room (box room - it's small) in a 4 bedroom house, about 2 minutes walk from Trinity College (it's very close to the Ginger Man pub.)

You would be sharing with 3 decent males. We want a female to balance out the house a bit.

The rent is EUR 380 a month.

The house is non-smoking (except for parties/that kind of thing.)

The room is not available for viewing until next week, but you'll be able to move in straight away.

Also, the house has just been painted, so it's nice and clean.

PM me if interested!

Cheers,

JV

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,806 ✭✭✭Lafortezza

Originally posted by Johnny Versace
    You would be sharing with 3 decent males. We want a female to balance out the house a bit.
    Translation: We want you to invite your really hot friends around all the time, for lingerie parties and such.

Don't lie. You know its the truth. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,166 ✭✭✭Johnny Versace

Originally posted by lafortezza
    Translation: We want you to invite your really hot friends around all the time, for lingerie parties and such.

Don't lie. You know its the truth. :)

HAHA... :)

Nah... We all have girlfriends, and I have lots of hot female friends already :D

4 guys in a house would be too much.

Advertisement