Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

no chat room

• 29-03-2004 3:53pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 102 ✭✭

So i see we have no way of communicating anymore as the techies have blocked sarcastic carrot
    ah well goodbye
    miss yiz all

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,962 Mod ✭✭✭✭Moonbeam

Use a different cgi irc,

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,459 ✭✭✭seanos

If you bothered to read up on netsoc, you would see by joining netsoc, you get a IRC server to join ... which is also linked to other netsocs around ireland - so few other people to talk to.

Also, it's Admin-approved.

Btw...if your using comps to chat ... and no other comps free in lab - log out, get up, and give comp to someone who wishes to use it!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 102 ✭✭bpm

first of all its people like you that turn me off reading boards!
    believe it or not i actually do college-work on computers but i can multi-task unlike you i guess

be nice!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,553 ✭✭✭✭Dempsey

Originally posted by Moonbeam
    Use a different cgi irc,

Gimme another one

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,560 ✭✭✭Ivan

Thread closed.

As has been stated already there will be no further attempts to usurp the carlow firewall by linking to different cgi irc. As this would be against the charter for this board, in that you are "hacking the college network".

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement