Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Mod Needed On Pro Wrestling Forum

Options
124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,997 ✭✭✭The_Bullman

I'm sure that the only reason this thread hasn't been closed is because of the entertainment value of it all :)

I know I'm being kept amused at any rate :)

And in case I forgot to add.... The_Bullman for mod.. any mod job :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,220 ✭✭✭Davey Devil

Originally posted by syke
    More to the point, maybe ecksor and bombidiol didn't like anyof the choices put forward for mod. In which case it makes sense to wait.

Yes - lets wait. We don't won't to rush into anything we might regret. This is a huge decision something that could really effect the world as we know it. The repercussions of putting Nero as Co-Mod might be disastrous. Think of the devistation he could cause:dunno:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,552 ✭✭✭✭GuanYin

Originally posted by Davey Devil
    Think of the devistation he could cause:dunno:

Like a big long moany bitchy thread?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 602 ✭✭✭IrishRover

I don't understand what you mean about terrorising billy goats, skye, but I take it you are saying that you think I am really someone from the wrestling forum.
    I'm not, and in fact I don't like wrestling. I probably would if the fights were real. I'm just telling you what I see.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,548 ✭✭✭Draupnir

Whats this, loads of fat lads fighting over something, this thread reminds me of the wrestling, except this is a real fight.

• Advertisement

Nobody asked for your input into this thread. It was posted for the admins to make a desicion on the issue of co-modship in the wrestling forum. Your comments are neither funny or helpful.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,003 ✭✭✭✭The Muppet

Originally posted by IrishRover
    I don't understand what you mean about terrorising billy goats, skye, but I take it you are saying that you think I am really someone from the wrestling forum.
    I'm not, and in fact I don't like wrestling. I probably would if the fights were real. I'm just telling you what I see.

He was accusing you of Trolling which is the usual lame accusation thrown around here when expressing opinions which do not meet approval.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,681 ✭✭✭Johnny_the_fox

Originally posted by Davey Devil
    Nobody asked for your input into this thread. It was posted for the admins to make a desicion on the issue of co-modship in the wrestling forum. Your comments are neither funny or helpful.

well well well... :rolleyes: saying it is a public forum.. anyone has a right to input...

• Registered Users Posts: 11,196 ✭✭✭✭Crash

Davey Devil if you didnt want people to comment on something like this post in admin/support next time.

That said, the admins are (and rightly so) careful bout who they make mod as this site on the whole is their baby. so if they dont think that nero would act right or do the right thing overall thats their decision, not yours. majority doesnt rule, the best person for the job does. :rolleyes:

And whosyourpaddy, you chose to ignore when one of your own posted :rolleyes:. selective vision eh?

Davey Devil (again), you're a demanding little man arent you? you get a reply saying "we're working on it" then you come along and post the exact same thing that you asked already. :ROLLEYES:

Your right - I am impatient, god knows how I've managed to win any money playing poker. You are also correct about posting the suggestion in F/S I didn't realise this would turn into such a raging debate.

I came with a request 2 days ago and so far we have had alot of discussion/arguing, a temporary co-mod appointed and no real solution. I understand Rome wasn't built in a day, all I ask is to kept informed of the present situation.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,030 ✭✭✭smiaras

This post has been deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,564 ✭✭✭Typedef

New Mod Needed On Pro Wrestling Forum

Poster 1 : "Jessie the body Ventura was the best wrestler evar!"

Poster 2 : "Suddup man, you don't know dick"

Mod : "I take myself seriously"

no really.

*sigh*

Lets do the whole /. rotational Mod thing and get rid of threads like this from power hungry 18 year old interweb dwellers, who manage to get all twisted up about .... the WWF.

Fair play to ecksor for taking on the role of ridding the WWF of the bad name it has for 'rigged' fights.

First the WWF, then Electronic voting.
    Respect.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 TheCrock

I would like to be the first to congratulate the moderators, specifically ecksor, syke, and typedef for not only acting like power hungry, warmongers but also proving they don't have the mentality above an eight year old, due to the fact that they don't understand something, they automatically think that it makes no sense.

The only moderator that made a fair comment in this entire thread was yellum. At least someone has their head screwed on out of all of you and i'm only sorry that he didn't have more to say on the subject.

Congratulations, you killed the board! One that many were very happy with as it got more popular as you made a complete mockery out of what was, quite frankly, a simple request.

Respect!

I hope you don't think it was me cause it wasn't. If I have something to say I'll say it and I'm not going to hide behind a newbie indentity.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,564 ✭✭✭Typedef

This thread is the best evar!

Shutup man.........

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 TheCrock

'ey ey ey! There is only one TheCrock, as the millions AND MILLIONS of the crocks fans... 'ey ey ecksor! Get away from typedef's strudle. Get a room, try the mcchicken nuggets and lose some weight!

Davey Devil just doesn't have the wit and charisma to beat the jabroni beatin', pie eatin, smackin' down peoples champ the CROCK!

ecksor? don't you be looking at the peoples package.. naw naw noooo! the buffet is CLOOOOOSED!

The Crock, speaks the mind of the pro-wrestling board, as it's run by a jabroni, who has the backup of a stackload of jabroni's!

Trained monkeys would do a better job.
    If yaaa smeeeeeeeell -low... You know the rest.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 10,501 Mod ✭✭✭✭ecksor

I'm very close to just closing that forum.

I'm also more than a bit suspicious of the fact that NeroTheExtreme posts from the same IP as TheCrock. Surely a coincidence seeing as the sensible PW regulars think you're a sensible guy despite my initial impression?

Since none of you have grasped that the thing to do is leave this alone for a few days, I'm closing this thread.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement