Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[Request] IDE removable drive racks

• 29-03-2004 6:45pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 8,264 ✭✭✭

I can't find anywhere I can get a removable IDE drive rack. Every where I try is sold out. I need three the same, perferably somewhere that takes a Credit card and can deliver. Preferable in Dublin and if Its a Lian Li RH-68 happy dayz!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,749 ✭✭✭degsie

Why not try ebay! I got a couple of caddys recently from the uk at a v. good price.:p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,264 ✭✭✭RicardoSmith

Its for work, ebay isn't an option

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,484 ✭✭✭✭Stephen

Maplins do them. No idea what they have in stock at the moment, but i got a decent qtec one there a few months ago.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,574 ✭✭✭Clinical Waste

I suppose you have already tried, but last week I saw quite a few of the LianLi ones (model# unknown) at Maplin, Blanchardstown.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,264 ✭✭✭RicardoSmith

Originally posted by Clinical Waste
    I suppose you have already tried, but last week I saw quite a few of the LianLi ones (model# unknown) at Maplin, Blanchardstown.

Their the wrong model but that seems to be the only place. Quess I'll dump the one I have and buy 3 new ones.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 345 ✭✭leonotron

Why not get a firewire or USB2 case from marx computers? free up an IDE in your PC too

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,718 ✭✭✭whosurpaddy

marx computers do em. i cant link because of the way their site is set up. their €18 each.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,761 ✭✭✭Col_Loki

www.jes-computer.de , there dirt cheap and in stock. Ive got one and its perfect for what i want, even has a little fan. There €8.90 ........

Advertisement