Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

I passed my driving test!

Options
  • 29-03-2004 7:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 682 ✭✭✭

Hey,
    Passed my driving test today. Im a 17 year old male... and first time!
    I still can't actually believe I passed cause I thought they'd be relutant to pass someone at 17 seeing as Ive only been driving for 3 months.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

17 and first timer! :eek: Well done alround. I passed on my 3rd go (first time was was too young - about your age!)

Just remember one thing (here's the bit where I sound like your mum/dad) You still know next to nothing. All you've done is learn how to drive well enough to pass a test which in truth is'nt very tough (no night driving, no motorway etc).

So take care and dont try and impress anyone! :)

Mike.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,272 ✭✭✭✭Atomic Pineapple

Solid advice mike, once passing a test most people slip into bad driving habits but if you only been driving 3 months then you shouldnt have too many bad habits especially if you got very few marks on the test, fair play to ya, well done.

took me 3 times too had picked up every bad habit there was and was fairly hard to get rid of them all! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,027 ✭✭✭alleepally

Only got mine on the 4th attempt.

With such long waiting lists I heard that they DOE are looking to take on more testers. What's qualifications are needed to be a tester?

• Registered Users Posts: 65,377 ✭✭✭✭unkel
    Chauffe, Marcel, chauffe!

Congratulations m8 - well done :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,518 ✭✭✭Kalina

Well done. You make me feel bad- I'm 23 and haven't even attempted to do my test yet!! :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 38,247 ✭✭✭✭Guy:Incognito

Congrats, now you can finally go on the motorway and drive on your own, cos we all know you havnt doe either yet:D

I passed first time when i was 18,me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,135 ✭✭✭KlodaX

Congrats my dear! Its about time for a roadtrip! :D

Advertisement