Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What's Your Ringtone?

Options
  • 29-03-2004 8:18pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 161 ✭✭

Hey all,
    I just got a new smartphone and the novelty of being able to change my ringtone whenever i want for something else good still hasn't worn off.

So...just wondering wots your either current or favourite ringtone?

-art-
    aka Kunst

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28 Bruce Campbell

I've got the intro music to Mario64 playing a the moment!! god i love videogame ringtones!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,522 ✭✭✭Dr. Loon

Polyphonic - Billy Jean

• Registered Users Posts: 1,366 ✭✭✭whizzbang

Mine is the original Bubble Bobble tune, occasionally I change it to the classic disco track from Earth, Wind & Fire "September".

• Registered Users Posts: 55,517 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Coldplay - Clocks (Poly).

• Registered Users Posts: 4,027 ✭✭✭flywheel

i used to have The Magic Roundabout :) - although the phone is on vibrate all the time now so i don't hear anything anymore...

BrianG

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,626 ✭✭✭smoke.me.a.kipper

differant polyphonic ones set up for differant people. these include...
    grandstand
    fresh prince of belair
    super mario bros theme
    pulp fiction
    dolly parton 9 to 5

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,777 ✭✭✭✭The Corinthian

Giovinezza

• Registered Users Posts: 1,165 ✭✭✭Stky10

Ring Ring Ring for the SE P900. Addictive

• Registered Users Posts: 6,374 ✭✭✭positron

Last week, I figured out how to cut poly-ringtones from midi's and even from mp3's, and now I have 50 Cent 'In Da Club' on my Samsung T100. Man, you should see the looks I get my phone goes off at work etc! :D

I have also made 'Hey ya' and 'Shut up, shut up'. If anyone want any of these, I can send it by email.

Cheers,

Pos.

• Registered Users Posts: 55,517 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Polys from MP3s? How does that work?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 161 ✭✭Kunst

all polys are are midi files effectively. so just simple sonversion is your friend.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 161 ✭✭Kunst

anyway.....back to the topic

at the moment im using a snip from the LOTR: 'The bridge of khazad dhum' and the solo from 'love is only a feeling'

• Registered Users Posts: 26,579 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

itchy and scrathy (mono)

some of us are still stuck with stone age phones :rolleyes:

hopefully not for long until i get my 6600

• Registered Users Posts: 6,374 ✭✭✭positron

Originally posted by TmB
    Polys from MP3s? How does that work?

I see what you mean. Clarification: I downloaded .mp3s which are suitable for midi conversion.

Here's a link about howto's.

:)

Pos.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,120 ✭✭✭wheresmybeaver

Most of the time I use the Cherry Blossom Girl ringtone (Air), but before that I was using the Bubble Bobble theme, Dangermouse, Outkast Ms Jackson, Royksopp Eple, and Itchy & Scratchy. Nice! All polyphonic. www.myt610.net for all of those by the way.

• Registered Users Posts: 246 ✭✭brian_ire

Alternating between LOTR and Hey ya, and then different ones for indivduals, cant remember off hand, Got them on www.etones.tk One of the few sites that supports my phone, motorola v525

Advertisement