Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Two Pete's: A New Feature!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 172 ✭✭Sinister Pete

Oh it's much worse than that....

I... I.... I created the crusher!!!!

With my own two hands I designed every part, tightened every nut. I gave it life.

I thought it would help mankind, crushing things that cause pain and fear but no... it has driven us all into a frenzy of death.

God forgive me....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,643 ✭✭✭magpie

Cast yourself into it T2 style. It's the only way....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 80 ✭✭christi

I nominate greed, as monitary greed and the want for power corrupts all things... Politics, The church, the entertainment industry, the legal system that was instituded to protect our basic rights and freedoms...

And then all those self-involved "meglomaniacs" who are in charge of most large corporations, for example all those Enron bastards and e-commerce pigs... They have their heads so far up their own ignorant arses that they can't see straight!

And then "male-shovanistim" - I still can't believe that there are men out there that will refuse to give a plumming job to a female plummer and yet will allow a female surgeon access to their male-pluming the moment there's a problem! "grrrrrr hate that!"

Ya can toss in "racial discrimination" in there as well... Not fair and just sucks all around as it clearly demostrates how closed minded and stupid some members of the human race can be.

So far that's all that I can think of for now ;)

Just crush something worth wild....

And for Lord sake's stop picken on poor Glen... He's Brilliant, really nice, and dig's vampire lore! How evil can a man be if he one bought the woman he loved "next to each other" grave plot?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,643 ✭✭✭magpie

I don't even know where to start with that one, other than to agree that 'shovanistim' is indeed a bad thing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 76 ✭✭Jolene

Originally posted by Sinister Pete

Criminals? Corrupt politicians? Greed driven meglomaniacs? No. Harmless ones. That's all you can think of.

but those things are already a given, is there really a need to mention them?

but seeing as poor sinister really seems to be taking this frenzy of death hard, i hereby withdraw my previous nomination, and in its place shall be

crumbs in the butter, eugh!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,710 ✭✭✭Kurdt

Originally posted by Sinister Pete

I submit myself to be put in the crusher.

what? you need more time to talk about yourself?

i nominate school chairs (not that i sit in them anymore) but i'm sure many of the listeners have suffered or are suffering these backbreakers (especially the ones that aree a desk and chair in one, not good if you are of a tall disposition)...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,105 ✭✭✭Tyrrial

dublin bus....... nuff said!

• Registered Users Posts: 340 ✭✭legofsalmon

ahh but what about all the dublin bus filled with all the evil people in the world (george bush, oasis etc.)

and glen hansard!:D

• Registered Users Posts: 14,330 ✭✭✭✭Amz

All the smokin' wankstains on the 13A

Always have the fear that I'm gonna get stabbed everytime I get that bus!

• Advertisement

yeah shouldnt someone be fined for that coz its a workplace (the busdriver) so dublin bus should be fined 3 grand or whatever...

our lovely 27 sounds a lot like your 13a...

To be honest I don't think any driver is going to risk his life by telling them to stub it out.

i've seen a few that told them to put them out but on those rare occasions the busdrivers seemed to be from that sort of childhood anyway (like they used to do it themselves)*

*this is is danger of turning into a 'i was on this bus... and yer man let out a scream... and yer wan was going ape****... theend...' sorta thread...

i'm gonna say that those sorta threads should be crushed except this one :D

That's coz we rock!

Go "TEAM KURDT AND AMZ STICK IT TO THE BUS PEOPLE"

Rarr!

etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 866 ✭✭✭Rockiemalt

boys.. espicially Wacker...

I know all about the 13A, going to DCU for 3 years now and never NOT ONCE!!!! has there been a 13A without a scum-bag smoker.... adn hence i think we should crush dubin bus.... one route at a time....
    and we should sure as hell start on the 13a... moving swiftly on to the 27

• Closed Accounts Posts: 110 ✭✭the_only_Ali

CRUSH DUBES!!!
    Those annoying, tasselled, brown THINGS that 90% of my year wear.

And people who dye their hair blonde on the top and when they tie it up theres brown underneath and they look like badgers.

Those bags of sweets that make evil rustling noises at the cinema

Girly magazines

and... squeaky chalk

• Closed Accounts Posts: 359 ✭✭Macseamusa

girls who wear fake tan 24/7
    My GIS project...has to be tomorrow and i havent started it
    the guy who plays harry potter in the films

The doo-hickie that allows Phantom to broadcast via the net... as the "bllleeeeeeep" (curse) thing was down again... and so "I" had to go "without" phantom all weekend... Grrrrrrrrrr! All three days of it! "Crap!"

Thank God I had "Collyfm" to listen too or I would have gone completely mad :)

Ps* Thanks for Playing Bowie's Golden Years ... not to mention the Modly Peaches "Reminders of then..." but as luck would have it "winmap" crapped-out on me half way through the song...

Hey... Maybe I'm just jinked when it comes to listening to music on the net?

pss* Thanks to the special chatter who sent in a txt message to phantom for a request... You are toooooooo kind ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,007 ✭✭✭Gerard_Smith

Since notting was crushed last week I would like to renominate thos im loveing it McDonelds ads as I realy realy hate them.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,059 ✭✭✭memaeve

Or we could just crush Mc.Donalds.....:confused::D
    xm

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28 catgirl

i agree. crush mcdonelds, or if you won't crush them at least crush those horrendous ads. and while i'm on the subject i find it so irritating that they've introduced fruit and stuff into happy meals to try and get back customers since their profits dropped. and what about happy meal toys. they've different things for boys and girls. what if a girl wanted an action man? an much as i like my little pony, all the happy meal ones do is smell nice. while action man toys actualy do stuff. gender-discrimination! and the mcdonelds food on the continent is better than the cardboard posing as food they serve here. grrr :mad:

so crush:
    1. mcdonelds
    2. mcdonelds' adds
    3. happy meals
    4. card board posing as food (the container is more nutritious than the "food")

and also crush kenan and kel, nickolodian in general (except rugrats) and that hillary duff show. does anyone else find her REALLY annoying?

how about we just crush all fast "food". ya know the stuff that can't really say it's really beef or chicken.... that stuff just isn't nice...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,164 ✭✭✭Space Coyote

Easy one. Crush the guy in the lotto ad who pays €2 for a banana. He does my head in.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 359 ✭✭Macseamusa

ah now come on happy meals are great, i gave my friend a happy meal toy for her 20th birthday.
    But yes i was death.. i mean the crusher to crush the Mcdonalds adds

• Registered Users Posts: 1,007 ✭✭✭Gerard_Smith

The McDonelds adds MUST GO! Grrrrr and so on.

Oh my god... all Mc Donalds have to put into the crusher!

I hate to walk into a restaurant and know how the food tastes by the way the place smells!

Trash Mc Craps... save cows!

"mooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo"

The cow you save may be your own ; )

• Closed Accounts Posts: 39 elburro_grande

aka sinister crush clowns they're all evil EVIL

• Registered Users Posts: 172 ✭✭Sinister Pete

I concur, Clowns are truly evil. The only thing worse is mimes. By the way, your name means the large donkey. See the sister thread.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 172 ✭✭monkey lover

get rid of Busted. Has anyone heard there new song?

"Air hostess I like the Way you dress:D HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! what a joke!!!

Advertisement