Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Bobbi Billard signs with WWE/Paul London rumours true

• 29-03-2004 8:52pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,165 ✭✭✭

2 pieces of good news IMO;

Firstly, ex-play boy model, Bobbi Billard has signed a deal with WWE. Billard isnt known for her in ring work but has been a successful valet on th indie scene working for 3PW and other various T and A orientated organisations.
    However, Billard is said to have very good crowd cemestry and is will to always learn more. She is perticularly attractive and could, within time, be a valuable addition to the RAW womens division, considered she is used correctly.

Secondly, the Paul London rumours that have been making rounds on the net are true. Information has been leaked from WWE about Pauls pairing with Matt Morgan (apon his return from OVW) to be managed by Sable (apon her return from surgery).

London is said to engage in a small fued with Billy Kidman after a tag team title match goes wrong for the two high flyers. After the fued, London will turn heal and team with Morgan.

Looks like WWE finally have a good idea. Bout time, last good idea was HHH dressing us a Kane and... oh wait! That was sh1t wasnt it!

Hanza

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,821 ✭✭✭Skud

heres a pic of billard (for entertainment value + non-nude :))
    http://www.babesarchive.net/galleries/billardbobbi/billardbobbi006.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,267 ✭✭✭Exit

How is that part good news? I really wish they'd stop signing no talent bimbos :rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,821 ✭✭✭Skud

shes got plenty of "talent" :)
    Does it matter, once she good to look at who cares?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,030 ✭✭✭smiaras

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,267 ✭✭✭Exit

If I wanted to look at her, I could use the internet, not a wrestling show.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,030 ✭✭✭smiaras

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 750 ✭✭✭Bungalow Bill

Hanza you should have marked the thread with a spoiler, I didn't really want to know how Kidman an London are going to break up AND what he will do afterwards! Come on man!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 424 ✭✭a-hole

Originally posted by smiaras
    One of the house show reports said how slick London was in terms of offense this weekend offering plenty of innovative moves, i think it'd be great to see him go up against Mike Bucci/Nova if he ever gets promoted from OVW.

did you see the stuf he pulled off at the roh show on sunday on twc it was amasing, how this guy is jobbing in wwe amasies me

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,912 ✭✭✭Washout

Originally posted by Skud
    heres a pic of billard (for entertainment value + non-nude :))
    http://www.babesarchive.net/galleries/billardbobbi/billardbobbi006.jpg

hubba hubba hubba

Advertisement