Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Onboard graphics

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,754 ✭✭✭Col_Loki

AFAIK that epox board is m-ATX which means it wont fit normal cases just mini ones...........

The Abit NF7-M is a fantastic board with great features, prob more than your expecting to pay ( €105 ) - http://www.komplett.ie/k/ki.asp?sku=116328&cks=PRL .

If your looking for a m-ATX board then check out komplett, if not then i think there not great for what you want (cept you have €100ish).

• Registered Users Posts: 954 ✭✭✭ChipZilla

A micro ATX board is smaller than an ATX board, but will have no problem fitting in a standard ATX case as the holes are standard.

Both boards have the same S3 ProSavage onboard video, so take your pick.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,878 ✭✭✭bush

I think ill go for that abit board cos i can get a decent bundle with that board for 308 on komplett
    Thanks for the help

• Closed Accounts Posts: 484 ✭✭ssh

The best way to determine graphics quality is to find the make of RAMDAC that the adapter uses, and find other boards with that same RAMDAC and compare.

It can be a bit of a pot luck sometimes, i've had asus cards with awful dacs (slightly blurry display, flat colours) but i've had some which were great. I think nowadays they use decent ones... not sure about epox.

Advertisement