Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Missed todays episode

Options
  • 29-03-2004 9:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 236 ✭✭

Hi,

Missed todays episode. Does Sky One not repeat Enterprise anymore on Sunday afternoons? Anybody have it on tape?

Thanks,

Michael

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,560 ✭✭✭Woden

hmm just checked yesterdays t.v and enterprise wasn't aired on sky on sunday afternoon

however i thought i saw a sunday repeat of enterprise recently so perhaps there will be one this sunday?

i'm afraid i didn't tape it

regards

data

• Registered Users Posts: 340 ✭✭DrEvil

just checked the listings on the skyone site and it's repeated on saturday at 16:00. I was sure it used to be repeated at 17:00 on sundays maybe they moved it. It seems that saturday has become the day for the repeats of the new shows. a good thing methinks :) there used to be rubbish on saturday evenings

• Registered Users Posts: 6,560 ✭✭✭Woden

aha prehaps i saw it one of the saturdays i had off recently which i usually don't that explains it

• Registered Users Posts: 340 ✭✭DrEvil

i'm sure they only moved it around 3 weeks ago cause i do remember watching one or two of the episodes this season on a sunday

• Registered Users Posts: 236 ✭✭gmt

Guys, Gals,

You are great! Thanks for the replys. Will watch it on Saturday, or at least tape it.

Thanks again,

Michael

• Advertisement
Advertisement