Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Earth/Andorian alliance

Options
  • 29-03-2004 10:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,478 ✭✭✭

Picked up from the Enterpris episode, how do you think it would phaze out , if it came to pass, lets just say for the hell of it , Earth breaks away from Vulcan because their annoyed Vulcan wont share technology but fine the Andorians willing to do socould the allience last long, or would their differences break the Allience quickly starting a war between them?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,560 ✭✭✭Woden

i reckon earth mediates the dispute between vulcan and andor and that they all live happily ever after and perhaps form some type of federation of planets or something, just a thought though ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,892 ✭✭✭bizmark

Their where some line's in TOS where kirk was talking to some guy

from the TOS episode "Whom Gods Destroy":

Kirk - "I studied your victory at Axanar when I was a cadet. It's still required reading."
    Garth - "As well it should be. Very well."
    Kirk - "But my first visit to Axanar was as a new-fledged cadet on a peace mission."
    Garth - "Peace mission! Politicians and weaklings!"
    Kirk - "They were humanitarians and statesmen, and they had a dream - a dream that became a reality and spread throughout the stars, a dream that made Mr. Spock and me brothers."

A dream that made Spock and kirk brothers.......after a war.......HMMMM

some fans put this down to meaning their was a war between earth and vulcan at some point or earth and vulcan where on different sides dureing some war maybe holding different views on the war or something a type of civil war .......Not sure about that myself though

• Registered Users Posts: 6,905 ✭✭✭User45701

I think that andor and earth fight rommies and vulcans stay netruel and that pisses off the earthlings the romies and the andorians

• Registered Users Posts: 1,997 ✭✭✭The_Bullman

Originally posted by bizmark
    Their where some line's in TOS where kirk was talking to some guy

from the TOS episode "Whom Gods Destroy":

Kirk - "I studied your victory at Axanar when I was a cadet. It's still required reading."
    Garth - "As well it should be. Very well."
    Kirk - "But my first visit to Axanar was as a new-fledged cadet on a peace mission."
    Garth - "Peace mission! Politicians and weaklings!"
    Kirk - "They were humanitarians and statesmen, and they had a dream - a dream that became a reality and spread throughout the stars, a dream that made Mr. Spock and me brothers."

A dream that made Spock and kirk brothers.......after a war.......HMMMM

some fans put this down to meaning their was a war between earth and vulcan at some point or earth and vulcan where on different sides dureing some war maybe holding different views on the war or something a type of civil war .......Not sure about that myself though

now since when has Enterprise followed TOS timeline?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,892 ✭✭✭bizmark

Originally posted by The_Bullman
    now since when has Enterprise followed TOS timeline?

How true

• Advertisement
Advertisement