Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Frog Loan

• 29-03-2004 10:58pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,190 ✭✭✭

A frog goes into a bank and goes up to the teller. He can see from her name badge that her name is Patricia Whack.

"Mrs Whack, I'd like to take out $30,000 to go on a holiday."

Patty looks at the frog in disbelief and asks him his name.

The frog says his name is Kermit Jagger, his dad is Mick Jagger, and that its ok because he knows the bank manager.

Patty explains that he will need to secure the loan with some collateral.

The frog says "Sure I have this," and produces a tiny pink porcelain elephant.

Very confused Patty explains she will have to consult with the bank manager, and disappears into an office at the back.

She finds the manager and says "Theres a frog outside called Kermit Jagger. who claims to know you and wants to borrow $30,000. And he wants to use THIS as collateral.

She holds up the tiny pink elephant. "I mean what the hell is this?"

The bank manager looks at her and says: "Its a knick-knack Patty Whack. Give the frog a loan. His old man's a rolling stone!"

Comments

Advertisement