Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Spoilers from weekend house results

• 29-03-2004 11:50pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,030 ✭✭✭

This post has been deleted.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 750 ✭✭✭Bungalow Bill

Didn't something similar happen to Eddie on smackdown a while back??

Did someone jump out of the crowd and knock him off a ladder or a table or something???

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,718 ✭✭✭whosurpaddy

that was in a ladder match on raw against RVD. a fan jumped into the ring, i dont think he actually did anything directly to either one, but pulled down the ladder. eddie just launched him outta the ring.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,092 ✭✭✭Glowingmind

At a house show last year, someone in the crowd poured beer all over Eddie's head, Eddie being a recovering alcoholic didn't take too kindly to it.

• Registered Users Posts: 202 ✭✭jesusjones

Appearently thats the fued for Taker coming up but a minute squash what a joke!

source: rajah.com

"WWE Management is reportedly pleased with the recent house show matches between Booker T and The Undertaker. They feel that both men manage to put each other over. However, reports we received say that Booker T gets squashed in every match."

related news concerning the direction of them & bradshaw. some might consider it a spoiler
    Management wants to build The Undertaker as the top babyface on SmackDown while building Booker T as a major heel. Bradshaw will be built as a top heel as well as they have already planned the entire heel conversion.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,030 ✭✭✭smiaras

yea, tbh smackdown is going downhill rapidly and the way i see it another undertaker (or farmertaker as i heard his new look described as:D ) is not gonna make it any better.

much better to give give booker a 2 month or so solid push in the upper midcard and give eddie a mix of the current heels (get the bradshaw push out of their system) maybe even do a little rehash of the eddie chavo fued, or another big show match, and then were ready for booker vs eddie at summerslam.

meanwhile use RVD as, actually i dunno, what would you do with rvd?

its needed also in the sense that a new top level heel is needed on SD and needed badly. i thought thats where they were gonna go with taker.

but they danger of rvd turning heel is that he will end up being used with booker as heel tag team champs, against a face dudley team. I for one am sick of the dudleys, and am sickened that they moved em to SD. It would be better to keep rvd face for the moment, let booker go over him, and then move both of em up soon after.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 424 ✭✭a-hole

good point but with big show out and brock and angle not wrestling there arnt many heels on sd for rvd to go agenst

btw who sees a ray rvd match

• Advertisement

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 424 ✭✭a-hole

isnt the big show getting knee sergiary

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,092 ✭✭✭Glowingmind

he's holding off on doing it because of the loss of heels, apparantly he's very banged up at the moment

Advertisement