Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cloudie?

Options
  • 30-03-2004 2:01am
    Registered Users Posts: 19,608 ✭✭✭✭

So when did this happen then?

(and there are no marks for "1:49am")
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭Karl Hungus

Cloudie?
    CLOUDIE???

That's the lamest thing I've ever heard! :dunno: It's lamer than a cripple who's had he's knees and shins bashed-in repeatedly by several crowbar weilding maniacs in a 3 shift rotation for 6 days, then kicked in the stomach for good measure.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,247 Mod ✭✭✭✭flogen

might be to do with the website.... didnt he have www.cloud.ie before??

well www.cloud.com is taken, and the new cloud site is www.cloudie.com.... could be to regulate the whole thing.... or maybe not.... i dunno.... im tired.

Flogen

• Registered Users Posts: 6,628 ✭✭✭Asok

Sweet Lucifer's Jock Strap He's A Nazi!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,581 ✭✭✭✭Dont be at yourself

Originally posted by AngelWhore
    Cloudie?
    CLOUDIE???

That's the lamest thing I've ever heard! :dunno: It's lamer than a cripple who's had he's knees and shins bashed-in repeatedly by several crowbar weilding maniacs in a 3 shift rotation for 6 days, then kicked in the stomach for good measure.

Says the style-guru AngelWhore, who toyed with the idea of renaming himself WitchKing and err, Brood. Cool.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,446 ✭✭✭✭amp

Originally posted by AngelWhore
    Cloudie?
    CLOUDIE???

Nurse: Doctor Pot! We've an emergency! This patient had an accident at the ink factory!
    Dr Pot: Hello Mr *looks at clipboard* Kettle, you appear to be completely black.

• Advertisement
  • Hosted Moderators Posts: 8,122 ✭✭✭fitz

Originally posted by amp
    Nurse: Doctor Pot! We've an emergency! This patient had an accident at the ink factory!
    Dr Pot: Hello Mr *looks at clipboard* Kettle, you appear to be completely black.

Funniest post on Boards in months.

What's in a name anyway?:dunno:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,204 ✭✭✭bug

awh..cute
    maybe he wants to be seen like this...

instead of like this ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,267 ✭✭✭Exit

Strangely I saw someone post under the name of ecksoar yesterday and then delete it quickly. Must have been an admin messing around because the name isn't listed in the members section.

Admins with troll accounts that they might use for um..... I dunno.... testing purposes? Quelle suprisé!!! :eek:

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 10,501 Mod ✭✭✭✭ecksor

I deleted the account.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 17,163 ✭✭✭✭Boston

ecksor nice tag, by any chance are you reading my posts?

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 10,501 Mod ✭✭✭✭ecksor

Of course, everything I do is a response to you because I want to shower you with attention.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,330 ✭✭✭✭Amz

Awh, :(

*grumble*lucky Boston...what's a girl gotta do... feckin'...something *grumble*

• Registered Users Posts: 19,608 ✭✭✭✭sceptre

Is Angel Whore's new name anything to do with his little dancing fit above?

Bet he doesn't look anything like Brian Blessed either. Onward my brave Hawkmen!

Originally posted by sceptre

I am never going to call him Karl Hungus ever. Cunninglingus possibly, almost certainly Twatface, but possibly Carly Cuntface, and definitely never Karl Hungus.

Sorry Angelwhore, you've been Angelwhore for far too long and you can't change it now. For god sake people were even calling you AW. How more popular could you possibly get?!

Bet he doesn't look anything like Brian Blessed either. Onward my brave Hawkmen!

My learned colleague has obviously neglected on his/her internet cultural studies. The quote in question refers to a clip of Sparticus where upon ancient chiseled hollywood spake "I'M SPARTICUS! I'M SPARtic.. u"...... ah forget it, you'd have to have seen it....

Angelwhore, you pile of filth, tell the good lady/man where the link is and let this be ended.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,608 ✭✭✭✭sceptre

Originally posted by amp
    My learned colleague has obviously neglected on his/her internet cultural studies. The quote in question refers to a clip of Sparticus where upon ancient chiseled hollywood spake "I'M SPARTICUS! I'M SPARtic.. u"...... ah forget it, you'd have to have seen it....
    Ah thanks. I'm familiar with Mr Kubrick's collaboration with Mr Cleft Jaw and Baron Haden-Guest's dad in law, I should have spotted the reference.

Ah thanks. I'm familiar with Mr Kubrick's collaboration with Mr Cleft Jaw and Baron Haden-Guest's dad in law, I should have spotted the reference.

Think nothing of it my good man. A minute error.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,163 ✭✭✭✭Boston

Originally posted by ecksor
    Of course, everything I do is a response to you because I want to shower you with attention.

Just talking about my recent discussion with someone about how riot police cause riots, kinda suites you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,155 ✭✭✭ykt0di9url7bc3

How much shit do you really want to stir Boston?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,049 ✭✭✭Cloud

Goodness gracious what a fuss. I guess I wanted something more unique, that could be used across different forums (and to stop these "oh did you get your name from Final Fantasy" questions). I shall continue to carry my -ie appendage until it gets too heavy.

• Advertisement

Did you get your name from final fantasy?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,049 ✭✭✭Cloud

Did you get your ban from Cloud?

You cant threaten me i know where you work and where you go to the bathroom
    hahhahahahaahahahahaha

and anyways its usually regi who bans me

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭Karl Hungus

Sorry, but the dancing fit wasn't meant to be taken seriously.
    Originally posted by amp

Angelwhore, you pile of filth, tell the good lady/man where the link is and let this be ended. [/B]

I'm actually Bo Derek.

Advertisement