Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Insurance quotes

Options
  • 30-03-2004 10:52am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,506 ✭✭✭

Hi Guys,

I want to find out Quote of Insurance from people around the same age as me:

I am driving a 03 Skoda Fabia 1.2, have a Full License since July 4,2003 and on my first year of Insurance Full Year in August NCB… I am 26 Years Old Going on 27 in a month, I have done the ignition course and passed with Hibernian.

My Premium for Full Comp. Is €1600.

I was looking at getting a Hyundai Coupe 1.6 but alas I think I may not get a quote that I will like, I have seen that they have increased engine size now to 1600 cc does that include coupes or are they regarded as sports cars.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 465 ✭✭Kermitt

the fabia you have is a group 2 car for insurance, a hyundai coupe would be group 6 i think, that means big premiums. ring around and ask for quotes. saves the hassle.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,494 ✭✭✭kayos

@Kermitt a 1.6 Coupe is group 5 but if we are talking about Hibernian they dont use the group for the rate they use the CC.

@Woody From what I have heard from some people they are getting cover under ignition for 1.3 turbo's so if thats true the coupe should be no problems. Just ring Hibernian and ask them for a quote you might actually get an ok quote. Or just shop around cause there are cheaper underwriters out there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,506 ✭✭✭woody

Cheers Guys anyone else have a quote similar to me..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,506 ✭✭✭woody

Got two good quotes from Hibernian:

A 99 Toyota Glanza (They had GT Turbo on there books) was an extra 75.44 a year not bad for a car you can get up to 150 BHP

A 01 Hyundai Coupe was another 214 squid a year I am impressed…

Would love a Glanza if I could get one with Low mileage, mechanically sound and all the add-ons.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,130 ✭✭✭Pimp Ninja

Well there's this thread

Personally
    1242cc 2001 Ford Fiesta Zetec Valued at €10,000
    Being 26 and with the one years NCB
    Also passed Ignition
    €1200 (or there abouts)

• Advertisement
Advertisement