Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Forskin Piercing

• 30-03-2004 12:02pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 25

I really want to know this, you know the way guys sometimes get their forskin pierced (ouch!)... well what happens if they were to get the forskin pierced together so that it covers the tip of the cock... so what happens when the forskin goes back..?:eek:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,756 ✭✭✭I am MAN

man dont even post such crap on this board, like what the hell do you think would happen? It would obviously prevent the foreskin from its normal function, it would be a disability.

such retardness.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25 Doctor Spoc

I'm sooo sorry for filling up a tread with retarded questions, please forgive me. Otherwise I shan't be able to sleep at night knowing that I've commited such a terrible crime against humanity, oh god, I can't look at myself in the mirror, oh whoes me!!! Yawn.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,698 ✭✭✭garthv

Aye,i have my frenum pierced(the small piece of skin holding the foreskin to your shaft) and its the best invesment ive ever made!,but getting you whole foreskin pierced shut,thats just stupidity mate

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,846 ✭✭✭✭eth0_

Originally posted by I am MAN
    man dont even post such crap on this board, like what the hell do you think would happen? It would obviously prevent the foreskin from its normal function, it would be a disability.

such retardness.

It's not 'crap', people are entitled to ask questions, that's the whole purpose of this board. Please don't attack people on here, I am MAN.

Foreskin piercings like he mentioned do exist, but any i've read about/seen have been a temporary play piercing thing, I doubt they'd be too comfortable long-term.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,806 ✭✭✭Lafortezza

Originally posted by Garth_Vader
    Aye,i have my frenum pierced(the small piece of skin holding the foreskin to your shaft) and its the best invesment ive ever made!,but getting you whole foreskin pierced shut,thats just stupidity mate
    God Almighty! Was that not really really painful?? Whats it pierced with?
    Isn't it called the frenulum?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,698 ✭✭✭garthv

nope its called the frenum,theres one in your nose too,
    but no it didnt hurt,its only a small piece of skin,it was like a small pinch for 5 seconds and it was all over,the worst bit was when i snagged it walking down the escalators in stephens green :/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 106 ✭✭screamager

i've got pictures of that piercing in a book. apparently in india, i think, a big ring about 2 inches in diameter was put through the top of the foreskin sealing it and making it impossible for blokes to cheat on their ladies when on long trips.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,399 ✭✭✭positron

Originally posted by screamager
    ..apparently in india, i think, a big ring about 2 inches in diameter ..

Sorry to spoil this, but never heard of that one before, in India! :cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 106 ✭✭screamager

yep, thats why i said i think. i have the book on front of me now, its called an oetang ring and it was done in Borneo.

Advertisement