Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Need some help

Options
  • 30-03-2004 5:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,090 ✭✭✭

Right, I really want a car, but I'm only 16 (17 in friday week :D) Anyway, i was looking for an old style Mini Cooper (like 94-96). I was wondering how much one in pretty good nick would cost. Also, around how much would the insurance be?

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 65,377 ✭✭✭✭unkel
    Chauffe, Marcel, chauffe!

Originally posted by bennyx_o
    i was looking for an old style Mini Cooper (like 94-96). I was wondering how much one in pretty good nick would cost.

Best check cbg.ie and the buy and sell to get an idea
    Originally posted by bennyx_o
    Also, around how much would the insurance be?

Focus on a particular mini with a certain engine, year and value. Then get the yellow pages out and start ringing. Try all the big insurance companies' direct lines and also a good few brokers. Aim for quotes from 20-30 places, I'm not joking :)

Let us know how you get on

Advertisement