Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Politics and that world

Options
  • 30-03-2004 9:27pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 210 ✭✭

No, not the world, just a lot of people there. Their ideas, fare play to them for trying but realistically their ideas don’t work. Bring back Stalin, that’s what I say, even though he went a bit mad at the end. He was a clever bloke; his ideas were good in theory and could have worked in some cases. These days you have arseholes like Bertie who is in cahoots with George W. Personally I think bush less intelligent than a piece of moldy bread. I would like to see hit sit a leaving cert.

Now I am going to rant little but our taoiseach has a local for every night of the week. Sets a lovely public image. He looks like a tool, can't speak properly, has a wife and a mistress. If he were not taoiseachhe would be the type of person who would sell second hand cars, the type you would tell you children to stay away from. You would think he was an alcoholic, and you would not want your daughter marrying him because he would probably cheat on her. As with the rest of the government, what’s going on?

Civilization is killing itself! If you think of the world as a family, then your brothers killing your uncle while you mother is screwing the uncle in law who just shot the dog that your granny ran over with a lawnmower, while somebody else starved your baby brother to death. Does this make any sense?

Civilization has gone backwards, for all the technology we have got we are going to pay. Next thing you know George W will have a nuclear weapon stuck to his knob to show he is a big man and some dizzy bimbo Monica Lewinsky job will set if off by accident while she is sucking on his hard on. But seriously, how can you elect a man who steals Christmas trees and has been arrested for it as your president?

Advertisement