Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Legacy of Kain : Defiance

Options
  • 30-03-2004 10:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,136 ✭✭✭

Anyone played this yet? got it yesturday, have only played it for about 3 hours so far, but it seems to be shaping up to be an excellent game, hopefulyl the story will be as interesting and twisted as I have come to expect from the Soul Reaver/legacy of kain series.

Anyone far into it to give a better opinion of it?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,918 ✭✭✭Deadwing

I finished it a few weeks ago. Its a bit repetitive, actually..its VERY repetitive, however the story will keep you playing, and the action is pretty good too. Its got a great combat system. And trust me, the end is VERY worth it, its a true ending, unlike all the other cliffhangers :D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,136 ✭✭✭Pugsley

The main thing thats keeps you playing any soul reaver game has always been the truely excellent storyline, more twists in it than the Usual Suspects. Cant wait to finish it, had enough cliff hangers for one series :)

So far combat system still very fun, making up your own combo's is very nice (like the 15 or so hit juggle combo you can do, in 6 moves) and Kains TK is quite handy too.

Advertisement