Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

unlocking need help

Options
  • 31-03-2004 12:25am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 44

got a phone off a work mate its a C45 siemens and it had a protection code on it,dont know where it came from but he said his mate found it,anyway got a loan of cables and they were original cables but no joy with software i DL so anyone know any solution or is there a standard code to put into phone like the nokia's standard security code like....."12345"?....also have a Sharp Gx10i with a handset code on it anyone in dublin got a loan of a cable for a couple of hours......found out there is software by some bloke called spunlock on a website called www.gsmcity.de that resets sharps like the GX10i....... so if anyone has a cable for a couple of hours or even a siemens too much appreciated.......thanks.......

Advertisement