Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

the GAA - Ireland's Shame

• 31-03-2004 11:09am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,115 ✭✭✭

The Irish Independent on saturday exposed the bigots in the GAA who shame all Irish people. It was good that somebody spoke out. About time too.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,580 ✭✭✭uberwolf

Bigots everywhere, provide us a link? What were they refering to?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,598 ✭✭✭Yavvy

Hi Pal

Welcome to The GAA board, Please provide a link to the article or scan it in. Its not fair to lable the GAA Irelands shame without your reasoning ( or the reasoning of the journalist)

As uber said "bigots everywhere" no less shameful than IRFU, FAI, Irish government, Boards.ie Mods and Admins:eek: or Uberwolf

Thanks

Alan

• Closed Accounts Posts: 95 ✭✭ALLGOOD

Hey, Pal, the GAA are not Ireland's shame. Your forgetting around 80 years ago the british army shot 80 people in croker - Yes, thats right - SHOT 80 PEOPLE !

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,580 ✭✭✭uberwolf

well thats real useful and constructive:rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,396 ✭✭✭✭kaimera

Originally posted by ALLGOOD
    Hey, Pal, the GAA are not Ireland's shame. Your forgetting around 80 years ago the british army shot 80 people in croker - Yes, thats right - SHOT 80 PEOPLE !

I don't know what type of tosser you are but maybe you should be aware of your history before you start talking s***e !

watch it.

no more name calling.

• Advertisement

2 trolls in 2 days... what unexpected fun.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,115 ✭✭✭Pal

The article was by Peter Cunningham.

The man spoke up and told it truthfully. Not like the
    apologist Humphries.

I do not have a scanner.

Go down to Abbey Street and get a copy if you really want.
    It's public now anyway. Good on him.

attention Moderator. Why is the poster called Allgood allowed be abusive towards me ?

This is unacceptable. I have not insulted anybody.

I simply agree with the article about Ireland's Shame. It is correct in my opinion and I think good that it was published.

This should not mean that one ought be subjected to name calling.

attention Pal---

The user was warned and the insult directed at you has been edited out of his post. Dont be getting all high and mighty here. You posted a comment that could be interperated in many different ways. You still havent posted a linlk or the text of that article.

We will handle the Moderating. maybe you can handle backing up your origional comments

Thanks

Alan

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,396 ✭✭✭✭kaimera

Originally posted by Kaimera
    watch it.

no more name calling.

above and I edited the original post.

damn you Alany! :mad: :p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,666 ✭✭✭Imposter

Originally posted by Pal
    The article was by Peter Cunningham.

The man spoke up and told it truthfully. Not like the
    apologist Humphries.

I do not have a scanner.

Go down to Abbey Street and get a copy if you really want.
    It's public now anyway. Good on him.
    It may be public but posting up your view there with no reference to the article (unless of course they already happen to have a copy of Saturday's paper or live near Abbey St.) means that noone else can make any comment on it. So in my eyes it's only truthful in your eyes and that's all.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 599 ✭✭✭ambasite

Originally posted by ALLGOOD

80? more like 13.

thats got nothing to do with this thread ambasite...

Infact if the article isnt produced soon. its away to the recycle bin with this I think..its just a troll fest as it is.

boo hoo

I am really supposed to believe that nobody knows anything about the article ( despite the fact that all press criticism of the GAA is pored over) and now the issue is my failure to post a link.

Subtle. Shoot the messenger.

thread locked.

This is going no where.

Pal, please remember for future postings about links or proof or whatever.

ALLGOOD, your on Kaimera's radar now. a banning is in the air if you dont cop on ...IMO

Thanks

Alan.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement