Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ASH play TBMC??????

Options
  • 31-03-2004 11:11am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,476 ✭✭✭

WTF

I mean, I don't particularly like them but they filled the point in 1996 and have been gaining fanbase ever since! Surley a better/bigger venue?

Even when snow patrol (a way better but less supported band) played TBMC in october i was surprised they played such a little venue!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,476 ✭✭✭ShriekingSheet

tbmc.ie say

"A very special Intimate show…. Limited tickets on sale FRIDAY 12th March from ticketmaster outlets only. Priced 23.50 incl booking fee…..
    Doors: 7:30 PM"

• Registered Users Posts: 3,840 ✭✭✭s8n

it's part of a comeback tour playing intimate venues across the UK and Ireland.

I've got a ticket :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,476 ✭✭✭ShriekingSheet

Originally posted by s8n

I've got a ticket :D

Lucky you (!)

ah no just kiddin!

I have the sonic sevens and its pretty good

used to be a big fan!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,480 ✭✭✭projectmayhem

playing a small venue is probably the whole point as opposed to an attempt to fill any place possible

• Closed Accounts Posts: 151 ✭✭Pencapchew

it han nothing to do with how successful they have been recently.....its just they like to play a tour of small shows throughout the UK and Ireland before the release of an album, they did it last time before the release of free all angels.....they view it as the calm before the storm surrounding the release of a new album.
    very simple really.

• Advertisement
Advertisement