Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UTV Clicksilver 5GB (yes five) download cap

Options
  • 31-03-2004 11:42am
    Registered Users Posts: 26

I got clicksilver installed around 16th march, and went to my account to check my bandwidth. When I do so, it tells me that I've exceed my 5GB bandwidth allocation. Shouldn't this be 8?
    I was not made aware of any reduced bandwidth allocation for the first month, nor is there any mention of it in the contract.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Yep its 8 unless you have 16gb account.

Mike.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 12,448 Mod ✭✭✭✭dub45

Its fairly well know by now that the UTV usage meter does not work

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?s=&threadid=148676

• Registered Users Posts: 1,617 ✭✭✭talla

The UTV monitor doesnt work. Check out the broadband forum for more details. The old limit for UTV was 5gb before all the new packages were released, so it looks like they just havent updated that aspect yet. nothing to worry about.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,484 ✭✭✭✭Stephen

According to posts on the utv.support newsgroup they're just testing the thing, its giving inaccurate results for everyone.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,464 ✭✭✭daveyjoe

Originally posted by talla
    ...The old limit for UTV was 5gb ...

I don't think UTV ever had a 5gig cap

• Advertisement
Advertisement