Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Secret Of Mana

Options
  • 31-03-2004 12:51pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 94 ✭✭

HEY COULD ANYONE HELP ME PLEASE, I AM LOOKING FOR A SNES GAME CALLED THE SECRET OF MANA. IF ANYONE KNOWS WHERE I COULD GET IT(IN DUBLIN) THATD BE REALLY COOL CHEERS

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,176 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

i seriously doubt that it can be bought in any shop in ireland, but you might be able to get a copy on ebay. it's also on the GBA. or you could try somewhere else...cough..emulation..cough

• Registered Users Posts: 2,063 ✭✭✭GristlyEnd

I bought this game when it came out. I'll have a look and see if I can find it.

Great game btw.

• Registered Users Posts: 55,514 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

I know I have one of the series on the SNES. Not sure which one. I'll have a look tonight.....

• Registered Users Posts: 2,680 ✭✭✭Tellox

Ah the secret of mana, what an epic game.
    If you want a copy of it, I'll be on #boards.ie on quakenet.org after 10 or 11pm tonight. Send me a message and I'll...errr,tell you where you can get a copy ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,023 ✭✭✭[CrimsonGhost]

Turn Caps Lock off.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,266 ✭✭✭Rnger

Originally posted by Kiith
    it's also on the GBA.

sword of mana on the gba is NOT secret of mana, and not half as good either :(
    I have this game in me room right now, pity the snes is broken

• Closed Accounts Posts: 94 ✭✭missy me

hey thanks for your help people, you see its not for me, i never even heard of it.its for my boyfriend , he's been looking for it for ages and i thought id surprise him so any help would be great

Advertisement