Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Any experience with www.ethaicd.com

• 31-03-2004 3:25pm
    Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 22,876 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Hi,

Does anyone have any experience of www.ethaicd.com

Cheers,
    Brian

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 274 ✭✭dsab

They are fine. Unfortunately a but slow with shipping.

Although we only ordered Thai Music and Thai VCD`s and Magazines with them, no DVD`s. DVD`s we get from other thai sources.

But they are legimate. Overall good service. Prices are acceptable as well, as they always include Shipping.

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 22,876 Mod ✭✭✭✭bk

Thanks, dsab, what are other good Thai sites?

Cheers,
    Brian

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,498 ✭✭✭paddyc

can i ask why you are buying thai music ??? just curious are you thai?

Anyone got Ong Bak on dvd with subtitles ??

paddy

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 22,876 Mod ✭✭✭✭bk

Originally posted by paddyc
    can i ask why you are buying thai music ??? just curious are you thai?

Anyone got Ong Bak on dvd with subtitles ??

paddy

Hi Paddy,

Nope I'm Irish, actually I'm asking for a friend (he can't access boards from his college account because it is filtered out by the admins!!!).

I'd guess he is interested in the DVD section which has lots of Anime and asian kung fu stuff.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 274 ✭✭dsab

My fiancee is thai, and I quite like thai music. But mostly we order stuff for her. The typical thai magazines, latest Thai films and CD`s etc. We fly over four times a year, but still... she needs more up to date stuff...

I have some other sources where I order DVD`s from thailand...but I am afraid they are not for the public.. :-) all the newest films (DVD 9) for 2 Euro a DVD.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,498 ✭✭✭paddyc

ok just curious.

I run a thai boxing gym or did till i moved back to belfast for a year. Dsab do you bring much stuff back with you when you are over? Always alooking a few of the shirts off the stalls if theres room, would pay you of course and some thai shorts etc.

Could pay for part of your flights :D

let me know if you might be interested and we'll keep in touch, thanks paddy

Advertisement