Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

4 kinds of sex!

• 31-03-2004 4:01pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 142 ✭✭

There are four kinds of sex :

HOUSE SEX - When you are newly married and have sex all over the house in every room.

BEDROOM SEX - After you have been married for a while, you only have sex in the bedroom.

HALL SEX - After you've been married for many, many years you just pass each other in the hall and say "**** YOU"

COURTROOM SEX - When your wife and her lawyer **** you in the divorce court in front of many people for every penny you've got.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 326 ✭✭Cable

hmmm I thought this one was going somewhere... Americans would love it i bet

• Closed Accounts Posts: 465 ✭✭Kermitt

huh, ucd, whaddya expect, they have their sense of humour surgically removed at the gates of the bellefield campus!! And get a decent simpsons quote a la

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,726 ✭✭✭quank

oooh, low blow

joke was.... *mumble mumble*

• Registered Users Posts: 300 ✭✭neoB

Haha! Now that is messed up. <--american

• Registered Users Posts: 573 ✭✭✭Len_007

Listen Kermit, it's quite evident that spelling isn't a requirment for your place of learning.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 465 ✭✭Kermitt

Very bitchy Len... and as a matter of fact we don't do spellings in my institution (unlike yours seemingly). It is generally assumed that a university student has at least that level of intelligence. So now im offf to de libery to done some study four my exanimations. :rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,580 ✭✭✭uberwolf

Originally posted by Len_007
    Listen Kermit, it's quite evident that spelling isn't a requirment for your place of learning.

LOL

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,726 ✭✭✭quank

hahaha
    nicely spotted uberwolf :p:p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,309 ✭✭✭Kazu

mmmm mmm mmm not worth the time spend reading it :D:D:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,598 ✭✭✭ferdi

Originally posted by Kermitt
    huh, ucd, whaddya expect, they have their sense of humour surgically removed at the gates of the bellefield campus!! And get a decent simpsons quote a la
    go suck a ****

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,105 ✭✭✭Tyrrial

Originally posted by Kermitt
    Very bitchy Len... and as a matter of fact we don't do spellings in my institution (unlike yours seemingly). It is generally assumed that a university student has at least that level of intelligence. So now im offf to de libery to done some study four my exanimations. :rolleyes:

as a dyselxic i have many an opertunity to make "uuuuhhh at least i can spell" come backs... but thats just great!
    well done

• Registered Users Posts: 573 ✭✭✭Len_007

Alrite. My hands are up. I retract my remarks. And to be caught out by my fellow student aswell, no where is safe.
    Ucd = great
    every where else = not so great
    Hah, that's what I meant to say

• Registered Users Posts: 2,274 ✭✭✭de5p0i1er

Very Good. Sad thing is it's true.

Advertisement