Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Britney Concert

Options
  • 31-03-2004 5:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,190 ✭✭✭

Who's going to britney? Well me anyway!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,972 ✭✭✭SheroN

I'm not going, but i'd love to and lash her out of it.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,987 ✭✭✭✭zAbbo

You mean, lash it into her

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,616 ✭✭✭ClareBear

I'm going...not that I particularly want to go (really)...just my brother has tickets and I'm going with him 'cos he's staying with me in Dublin for it. I wouldn't buy a ticket to go see her, but when it's going free why not!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,552 ✭✭✭✭GuanYin

Originally posted by ClareBear
    I'm going...not that I particularly want to go (really)...just my brother has tickets and I'm going with him 'cos he's staying with me in Dublin for it. I wouldn't buy a ticket to go see her, but when it's going free why not!

17:47, 2nd April 2004.

The exact time an date I lost respect for you Clare.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,616 ✭✭✭ClareBear

Originally posted by syke
    17:47, 2nd April 2004.

The exact time an date I lost respect for you Clare.

Is there anything I can ever do to regain your respect? Or is it gone forever?

I'm such a worthless, worthless human being....:(

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 15,552 ✭✭✭✭GuanYin

Originally posted by ClareBear
    Is there anything I can ever do to regain your respect? Or is it gone forever?

Yes, but I reckon I'd need to get your drunk first!

Advertisement