Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ALDi

• 31-03-2004 8:14pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 44

reckon they do this to get people in the store,one time they were selling off this digital camera and i went in very early one day and they didnt have them.......anyway heard they only get one of the best bargains......wud not even bother if i had money....imagine if something happened to it and bringing it back to Aldi,imagine the hassle....jesus u do be in line for hours just getting shopping.....

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 145 ✭✭MF2HD

well if these boards are anything to go by, the total opposite is true.

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 22,876 Mod ✭✭✭✭bk

Originally posted by MF2HD
    well if these boards are anything to go by, the total opposite is true.

Yes, I'll be in Aldi tomorrow, getting a new PC :)

Aldi use a German company, Medion, for their PC's. Medion are known to make very good PC's

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,484 ✭✭✭✭Stephen

My nearest Aldi store (Carlow) tends to get six of the special offer things in. (ie, when they had the pioneer DVD burners they only had 6) They usually will take orders on expensive stuff like PC's and laptops if there;s none left.

Advertisement